Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old February 1st, 2012, 01:34 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Books: What are you currently reading?

Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo.

Only a little bit into it and... god damn.

Spoiler Alert!

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:01 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Johnny Got His Gun by Dalton Trumbo.

Only a little bit into it and... god damn.

Spoiler Alert!
I have watched the movie and listened to the Metallica song with parts of the movie in it.
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not trying to

I've been reading Atheist Delusions - The Christian Revolution and Its Fashionable Enemies. A very interesting read about revisionism and the lack of historical prowess in the "New Athiest" camp. Read with caution and a careful mind to the facts of history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:37 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I picked up star wars republic commando: order 66. But I need to re read the first republic commandos, it has been nearly 4 years since I read them!
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Been reading Richard Matheson recently. "The Box" compilation. Awesome short story! Planning to see the film soon.
Old February 1st, 2012, 01:51 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished
Old February 3rd, 2012, 08:29 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Halfway through

Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:01 AM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Recently finished Boneshaker by Cherie Priest and now going old school with Ross Poldark by Winston Graham.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM

Just started Ender's Game
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:07 AM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Just finished
How did you like it? I've got to say this is one of my favourite series, and I can't wait for the movie. Ender's Game is pretty good too. . .
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:20 AM

I liked it quite a bit. I think each book wasn't quite as good as the one that preceded it, but a good series and am excited for the movie.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Yeah, I see what you're saying there. The Hunger Games, I literally couldn't put down when I first got it, and the next two just didn't quite have that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books