Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: National Heroscape Day News!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
GB - any change I could get support if I get enough people down here in Costa Rica signed up. I know I can easily get 10 people, but I think with a little PR and teaching more people the game I could get 15 or more pretty easily?

I will still hold it even with no support, but if I could get in the national ranking thing, that would be oh so sweet and enough for me.

Sorry Ohio I will miss all the work and the chaos - but maybe it is a good thing so I can get the International thing going?
I think 8 is the minimum for national ranking. For prize support, I am expecting the top X events will get some kind of support and this will be determined by participation.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 29th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks GB -

I was just wondering if you think WOTC would send support to Costa Rica , since it is National Scape day ( not International scape day ), I am not worried either way, as long as I get some scaping in I will be OK, the shaking will stop for a few more weeks till I am in frenzy for the next GenCon and hopefully a better showing against LoneWolf ( he he )

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 31st, 2008, 12:39 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'm thinking of organizing an open game/demo session for NHSD at Neutral Ground in Manhattan. It will NOT be a tournament. I've read through the thread, but I still have a couple of questions:

Will there be any support, prize or otherwise, for events that aren't tourneys?

If WotC prize support is determined by the amount of people participating, how does anyone confirm the amount of participants before the actual day of the event?
Old August 31st, 2008, 12:45 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I'm thinking of organizing an open game/demo session for NHSD at Neutral Ground in Manhattan. It will NOT be a tournament. I've read through the thread, but I still have a couple of questions:

Will there be any support, prize or otherwise, for events that aren't tourneys?

If WotC prize support is determined by the amount of people participating, how does anyone confirm the amount of participants before the actual day of the event?
Tournaments that report to DCI will be using the DCI numbers of the attendees to show participation. If you are not having a tournament there will be no reason to report as you will not be competing for ranking. And without a tourney, you have need for any prizes either. In Dallas we had a recent Epic game day. There were no prizes just lots of food and fun. We did not expect Wizards to proivide us with anything.

That said, if you do come up with an event on NHSD that draws in a lot of players, I will attempt to get something for you.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 31st, 2008, 03:22 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Up here in Northern IN a couple of us have been trying to get together a tourney. We need some more interest in it and it seems this is a good spot to draw interest.

Here's the link: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21019
Old September 18th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I didnt know about DCI and thought that a ranking system would be cool so I just made this the other day.

(its almost perfect, and with maybe a little more tweaking it will be)

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...920#post672920

I could download the software but would rather not, so I would be wanting to do it by hand if its not to complicated. (could someone tell me the process.)

Wow this is interesting.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day