Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 16th, 2024, 04:10 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Misaerx the Kyrie Warrior

Misaerx the Kyrie Warrior
Age of Annihilation, Master Set

Basic Side Army Card
Spoiler Alert!

No PDF download for printing at this time.

Biography: Misaerx remembers dying.

She remembers the hot pain of an arrow tearing through her wings, and the last floating moments of tumbling through the air before her body hit the ground.

She remembers Revna’s voice calling her back, at once rough and kind. Abandoned, forsaken, and dead, she remembers Revna’s first words to her, and the mission they now share.

Misaerx will succeed. How can she not? Even death has failed to claim her. Revna is all that matters.

Power Text:
Quote:
LIFE DRAIN
Each time this figure destroys a figure, you may remove a Wound Marker from this Army Card. This figure cannot Life Drain destructible objects.

LIFE DRAIN SPIRIT
When Misaerx the Kyrie Warrior is destroyed, place this figure on the Army Card of a Unique Warrior Hero that follows Revna. That Hero now has Life Drain

FLYING

- Rulings and Clarifications -
  • TBA

- Combinations and Synergies -

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • UNIQUE WARRIOR HEROES OF REVNA: Life Drain Spirit
    As Unique Warrior Heroes that follow Revna, the following are legal targets for Misaerx's LIFE DRAIN SPIRIT Special Ability.

• TBA

Synergy Benefits Received

Disadvantages
  • ANA KARITHON: Turn Undead
    Since Misarex is Undead, Anna Karithon can use her TURN UNDEAD SPECIAL ATTACK on her.

Advantages
  • ZOMBIES OF MORINDAN: Zombies Rise Again
    Since Misarex is Undead, the Zombies of Morindan cannot use their ZOMBIES RISE AGAIN Special Ability against her.

C3V and SoV Custom Synergies

Spoiler Alert!

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Power Rankings
OEAO: B-
(Subject to change)

Matthaias Maccabeus (Melee Perspective): D
(Subject to change)

Dok (VC Inclusive): TBA
(Subject to change)

Master Index

Unit Strategy Review
TBA.

Images

Last edited by Strack9; April 4th, 2024 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Misaerx can't inspire anyone yet. Maybe Kilkorax will join her some day.
Old March 16th, 2024, 09:11 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Misaerx the Kyrie Warrior

Thanks for all the work you're putting into these @Strack9 ! FYI, "the book of" is missing from the subject.

-insert signature here-
Old March 16th, 2024, 09:18 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Misaerx the Kyrie Warrior

My pleasure! Fixed.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:18 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't think Atlaga's buff works on her, she counts as 'Undead', not 'Kyrie'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:49 PM

Good catch!

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old March 17th, 2024, 06:36 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Could be a really good figure if we get the right support for it. Or a really sad figure if it just becomes a dead end without synergy. Interested to see how it goes.
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:03 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

I think D is way too low for a rating. She's certainly a useful figure even without a current hero to benefit from life drain. I'd rank her a B- for competitive. 50 points for what's basically Iskra's stats. Looking forward to testing her out.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:25 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
I think D is way too low for a rating. She's certainly a useful figure even without a current hero to benefit from life drain. I'd rank her a B- for competitive. 50 points for what's basically Iskra's stats. Looking forward to testing her out.
Iskra is also a D. Melee units have no fear of this figure, henceforth the D ranking.

However you are more than welcome to disagree. That's why there's like 6 sets of power rankings on this site. People have lots of different perspectives and that's ok.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old March 21st, 2024, 01:45 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Iskra is also a D. Melee units have no fear of this figure, henceforth the D ranking.

However you are more than welcome to disagree. That's why there's like 6 sets of power rankings on this site. People have lots of different perspectives and that's ok.
Yea, I disagree with Iskra too incidentally lol. Certainly not A or even B/B+ material, but D implies almost Hatamoto Taro vibes. Cheaper is always better than not, i'm sure she'll be more valuable when Wave 2 releases.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old March 22nd, 2024, 01:15 PM

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What synergies would she pick up if she had:
Quote:
Even in Death
Misaerx species counts as a Kyrie for all special abilities in addition to her normal species.
Abilities like this would be kind of neat, as they would partially mitigate lycanthropy from Werewolf Lord.
I know she'd get Atlaga's movement bonus.

Quote:
Old March 28th, 2024, 01:56 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There's one synergy you missed on the list: Misaerx's Spirit can go on... another player's Misaerx... who already has Life Drain even without it.
Old March 28th, 2024, 02:15 PM

Woah, does that heal double?

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units