Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:27 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD'11

Updated the OP, and added a few maps.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:43 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Sign me up for Flooded Temple II. That one looks awesome.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old September 3rd, 2011, 08:12 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Is that 'maybe I'm attending' a 'yes I'm attending now', Onibaku?

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old September 3rd, 2011, 08:16 PM

Yep yep. As far as I can tell, we'll be there. If not, we'll give plenty of notice.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old September 3rd, 2011, 08:59 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

RV,

You can put me down for Smokey's Lament and Sirocco for now. I'll see what else comes up that I can build with what I have left after those two (RotV x 3, SotM x 2, TT x 2, FotA x 2).

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old September 3rd, 2011, 10:01 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

So we need at least 10, maybe 12 maps...we're halfway there! I'll bring as many maps as I can, just assign me whatever is left to cover. My only limitations are that I only have 2 each of RttFF, TT, VW & TJ to work with.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 4th, 2011, 12:20 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Good looking map pool so far, RV.

I'm glad to see Flooded Temple make it on a local docket-it was on the tentative list for VWI, but I removed it as too harsh on the big guys. Erosion I like for obvious reasons, and Smokey's Lament was almost a third map I recommended.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 4th, 2011, 03:58 AM

If you select a map that uses 1 SotM and 1VW, I can provide that one as well. Sadly no more than that, since my collection is limited.

-Unknown

Last edited by onibaku06; September 4th, 2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old September 4th, 2011, 05:10 AM

If you select a map that uses 1 SotM and 1VW, I can provide that one as well. Sadly no more than that, since my collection is limited.

-Unknown

Last edited by onibaku06; September 4th, 2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Because my phone has a thing for duplicates.
Old September 5th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Sirocco has a new image that needs to be added to the map list in the OP, and Arboretum uses all the wall-walk (road) tiles (1-hex and plates), and several tower bases in addition to the battlements.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old September 7th, 2011, 11:04 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Where are the local regulars? Maybe we need to send them e-mails too!?!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old September 10th, 2011, 07:46 AM

It's been quiet recently. Hope everyone is doing well.

Ronin, sign me up for Fenris as well. I finally have one of every set.

Also, a noob question. If I'm using multipe common/uncommon squads or heroes, do I need to have multiple cards for them. I was thinking if the hero had more than 1 life, than yes, but if it is a squad or a 1 life hero, it wouldn't matter.

-Unknown

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day