Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 27th, 2012, 12:29 AM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Kaemon Awa

Let's add Tandros Kreel to the list of 120 point heroes. I don't know if I would take him or kaemon into a dungeon. With three more life and the ability to keep engaged guys off weaker defense heroes like Darak, Tandros is pretty good for a dungeon crawl.

As was said before, so many figure play so differently it really depends on the rest of your army.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
I suppose one 120 pointer we are forgetting is our lovable orginal troll Krug.

How can we forget our angry green large fellow?

However, like the others he functions much differently then the others in the 120 point class. Plus he has a very orcish support team.

So then we have:
Kaemon Awa
Skahen
Krug
Seige
Fen Hydra

Anyone of those have a chance to excel if the situation is right for them. Kaemon would probably be the most verstile of the bunch. If I was going to take only one into a dungeon, it would be the Samurai.
Old July 13th, 2012, 11:49 AM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

Who would you pick as cleanup for this 450 point army?

150 10 Reg. x2
100 Marcus Decimus Gallus
80 Raelin v1
120 ?? Cleanup
----

IMO I would pick Kaemon Awa or Siege or Fen Hydra. Who would you pick?
Old July 13th, 2012, 12:20 PM

Overlord Hikash is surprisingly tart

I'm a hint biased, but I choose Kaemon 98% of the time.
Old July 13th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I would take Kaemon. He brings a special attack and is great for clean up. The Fen Hydra wouldn't be a bad choice either, the Hydra would be better vs melee. If you are facing heroes, Krug is your best bet. Krav Maga + Marcu is probably just as competitive as Kaemon.
Old July 13th, 2012, 02:04 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyefan837 View Post
Who would you pick as cleanup for this 450 point army?

150 10 Reg. x2
100 Marcus Decimus Gallus
80 Raelin v1
120 ?? Cleanup
----

IMO I would pick Kaemon Awa or Siege or Fen Hydra. Who would you pick?
I would bring 2x Romans & Marcus. The Romans help out your whole army. The Legionnaires with Railen's aura block your opponent while Marcus & Wait and Fire pumps up your 10th to a 4 atk with 6 range. This is an old & powerful tactic.

Before wave 9, I won one tournament that had a limit of 2 squads, 500 pts. I ran Taelord, Kaemon & 2x Snipers. The Snipers benefited greatly from the aura as did Kaemon, who had range 7 with 5 atk.
Kaemon's good def, Counterstrike & special atk are all formidable. I like to have at least one unit with a special attack. Kaemon has preformed well for me. I have also been beaten with him way too often.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old June 4th, 2013, 01:57 PM

Dwarvenwarrior123 is surprisingly tart

Their is a shelf above are gaming table which I dedicate to MBPs of our yearly huge game Kaemon Awa and Cyprien Eseswin have sat there 3 years in a row for quadrupling their point value.

Old April 6th, 2015, 06:38 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kaemon Awa
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old November 14th, 2015, 04:10 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You know, it's a real shame Kaemon doesn't have 5 attack. Heroscape just ain't got no sense of whimsy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 15th, 2015, 11:40 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
You know, it's a real shame Kaemon doesn't have 5 attack. Heroscape just ain't got no sense of whimsy.
You know I actually wrestled with this as well. With only 4 attack, there is little incentive to actually use his normal attack. But, I suppose there are occaisions when I'd rather use his range of 7 over 2 attacks of 4. Mostly when I see a huge pile of enemies that Quick Release can't clear out in a single turn. Counterstrike would make attacking Kaemon risky, but he still only has 4 defense.

But in general, Quick Release is vastly superior.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; November 15th, 2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Wow I typed out a lot over a little lol
Old November 15th, 2015, 02:22 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
You know I actually wrestled with this as well. With only 4 attack, there is little incentive to actually use his normal attack. But, I suppose there are occaisions when I'd rather use his range of 7 over 2 attacks of 4. Mostly when I see a huge pile of enemies that Quick Release can't clear out in a single turn. Counterstrike would make attacking Kaemon risky, but he still only has 4 defense.

Oh, I'm not talking about play-ability. I just want him to have 5 attack so his stat line would open with 5 (move), 7 (range), 5 (attack). Like a haiku.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 15th, 2015, 11:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Oh, I'm not talking about play-ability. I just want him to have 5 attack so his stat line would open with 5 (move), 7 (range), 5 (attack). Like a haiku.
That works too.

Oh Kaemon Awa
Your sword is pointless Awa
But it looks cool though

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 17th, 2015, 09:36 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarvenwarrior123 View Post
Their is a shelf above are gaming table which I dedicate to MBPs of our yearly huge game Kaemon Awa and Cyprien Eseswin have sat there 3 years in a row for quadrupling their point value.
I think this is a pretty good quote to focus on. After all these years and releases (both official and custom), Kaemon is still a top tier 120 pointer who tends to earn at least his value in every game.

I had Kaemon sitting and doing nothing and he still felt like he earned his points because Counter Strike and the psychological factor where your opponent knows what he can do.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units