Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Marvel Allowed?
Yes 11 29.73%
No 26 70.27%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 20th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/16/10

I'm going to try to make this one.
Old August 20th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Hopefully I can go, but I need to check scheduling conflicts that may arise with marching band.
Old August 20th, 2010, 01:31 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation

We (The Columbus Crew) were wondering if there might be prize support form WOTC again this year?
Old August 20th, 2010, 02:39 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickle4192 View Post
We (The Columbus Crew) were wondering if there might be prize support form WOTC again this year?
R˙chean or Grungebob usually handle it. I'd bet they'll put up a new thread or necro the existing one and start a list of all the tournaments with enough attendees to qualify.

I'd also suggest e-mailing HouseMouse, Auggies, Coolstuff, Wargamers, etc. and asking for support. I was able to get a HouseMouse gift certificate that way last year.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 20th, 2010, 03:12 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be chatting with Nathanwright and Kafkaesque to see if they'd like to make the trek out there to Columbus. We really enjoyed NHSD in Warren last year, so we could be coming. we're near Pittsburgh so it'll be a long trek, but we'll see.

Any cheap places to stay out there so we could come the night before and not get up at 6 to drive there?
Old August 20th, 2010, 04:04 PM
Gen Con Main Event Champion - 2015

weesel99 knows what's in an order marker weesel99 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
I'll be chatting with Nathanwright and Kafkaesque to see if they'd like to make the trek out there to Columbus. We really enjoyed NHSD in Warren last year, so we could be coming. we're near Pittsburgh so it'll be a long trek, but we'll see.

Any cheap places to stay out there so we could come the night before and not get up at 6 to drive there?
Once I finalize the location you should be able to find some cheap hotels around the area.
Old August 20th, 2010, 07:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Because I don't know anything about tourneys(never been able to go), will someone mind explaining what counts as prizes and what partiall card scoring is? Thanks in advance.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 20th, 2010, 07:42 PM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

You can bring anything from a little cash to a heroscape booster to another game as a prize. One time someone brought a Dyno-Mutt action figure.

Partial Scoring means that if a game goes to time without either player killing all of the opponents figures, you count points by dividing how many wounds a unit has and subtracting that out before you count

Example: in regular scoring, Agent Carr with 2 wounds would be 100 points because that's how many points his card has. In partial scoring, he would only be worth 50 because he's half dead.

I peronsally don't like partial scoring because it can get complicated and it takes away an advantage that big heroes had over squads.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:02 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks killercactus. Hopefully I'll be able to come. Now I have to come up with an army. Out of curiousity, may I use borrowed figures? The only common stuff that I have more than 2 of is the Drow and the zombies...

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Thanks killercactus. Hopefully I'll be able to come. Now I have to come up with an army. Out of curiousity, may I use borrowed figures? The only common stuff that I have more than 2 of is the Drow and the zombies...
Borrowed figures are fine. If you need something, just post what you need in this thread and I'm sure someone will be able to get it for you.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:24 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

You can borrow my figures. You have zombies!!! Want to trade if you go?

I want to play Zombies x8...
Old August 20th, 2010, 10:43 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
You can borrow my figures. You have zombies!!! Want to trade if you go?

I want to play Zombies x8...
If I do go, I would'nt trade zombies, but I saw your trade post in your sig. Still need Kaemon and Eldgrimm? I have extras(though it was by accident).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day