Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 15th, 2008, 01:28 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
Question about iPods

I'm a total newb when it comes to iPods and MP3s. I'm thinking about getting an iPod nano, but I never have gotten a clear answer to this question. Do you need iTunes to download songs from your cds onto your iPod? Or do you need iTunes just for songs that you want to buy off the internet? If I do need iTunes for putting anything and everything on an iPod, then I might just get an MP3 player. I've always been kind of turned off by them though, because iPods have always seemed to be better. What do you guys think?

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General