Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 5th, 2022, 11:54 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The minis will not be a sea of unpainted gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by champrjk View Post
I don’t like it. The figures not being painted is a dealbreaker for me. I’m not going to back a project hoping for painted figures possibly coming in the future. I really hope this project gets funded as so many people like it and I do want heroscape to succeed even though I won’t be partaking. I never liked dungeons and dragons heroscape and never purchased any of that either but was happy for people who did. Just because we choose not to give money to something doesn’t mean we want it to fail or don’t support it. I’ve been spreading the word as best I can and have informed all my old heroscape buddies. At the end of the day what I do with my hard earned money is my choice and if I don’t like it I won’t be spending it.
Sure, I dont blame you. I just wouldnt count on future releases being painted either. And thats ok.

Cheers

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion