Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD Trophies available

Greyelephant, Onacara made the trophies for GenCon.
Old August 26th, 2008, 06:41 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

(FUAD SAYS) Wow I never even thought of using cowboys on a trophy for Texas...I was sitting here using the Robots because I figured they used oil..and oil comes from Texas...but the cowboys make so much more sense.
Old August 26th, 2008, 07:04 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
(FUAD SAYS) Wow I never even thought of using cowboys on a trophy for Texas...I was sitting here using the Robots because I figured they used oil..and oil comes from Texas...but the cowboys make so much more sense.
I thought we had the license on the COWBOYS!!!

Last year's flyer....

Old August 26th, 2008, 07:16 PM
has been BANNED

Actually LW...I was thinking of making you guys a 3D plaque instead of a trophy... (if you want)

Here is a mock up of it....and yes the guns are 3D also...

Old August 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Actually LW...I was thinking of making you guys a 3D plaque instead of a trophy... (if you want)

Old August 26th, 2008, 07:54 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

I am good with whatever you come up with!
Old September 1st, 2008, 10:34 PM
has been BANNED

Wanted to make sure people saw this.

If you are not listed in the First Post please let me know if you want a trophy so I can add you to the list. The first trophies will be posted here in the next 7-10 days.
Old September 12th, 2008, 12:28 AM
has been BANNED

If anyone else wants a trophy please let me know as soon as possible as I do not want to have to turn anyone away. The longer you wait the more generic the trophy will be. I try as best as I can to incorporate your theme or locale into the trophies so the more time the better.

For example...the Duel in the Desert trophy will feature pistols...the Battle of the Bay will include a scale streetcar
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like a trophy. My theme is that I rarely win.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 12th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!

Then DW9K should be the crown on your trophy.
Old September 14th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I would like a trophy for my event. (I dont have a name for it though.) Can anyone think of a cool name for a south jersey tournament.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:19 PM
has been BANNED

Where in south Jersey are you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day