Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 18th, 2007, 04:51 AM

eveningdrive has disabled reputation
Help finding Gladiator Customs

I'm sorry for the post, but there's no search function.

Could someone please provide links to any custom gladiators? I just want to make Spartacus more playable in our games.

Thanks!

"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength."

My Custom Cards and Figures
My Custom Maps and Scenarios
Old June 18th, 2007, 05:24 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Help finding Gladiator Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by eveningdrive
I just want to make Spartacus more playable in our games.

Thanks!
Change his name from Spartacus to Sportacus. Then change his points to 170. No need to thank me, good sir.

Old June 18th, 2007, 07:43 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Americo summoned to Valhalla by Einar,

Figure: (HS) Sparticus MODD, (HS) Izumi Samurai's head, (HS) Reticus' sword
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
See my signature for search information.
Old June 18th, 2007, 01:15 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
I like these guys that netherspirit made.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old June 18th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Two More Candidates...

Atmospro hasn't made me a fancy hexagonaloid version of him yet, ...but...

PRAEMUS
A trophy of Roman conquest abroad, Praemus began his life as a slave when he was still a mere boy. A decade of hard labor in the Empire's mines and quarries saw his limbs grow thick and powerful while his heart became cold and bitter. As acts of overt aggression against his captors becoming more and more frequent, fearful task-masters saw to it that he was quickly moved out of the rock-yards and into the arenas instead. Glad to be free of his shackles, Praemus embraced his training as a gladiator, and soon grew to relish the thrill of armed combat. In Valhalla, the anger he once vented upon Roman stone he now directs against Einar's enemies on the battlefield. Praemus weilds his war-hammer with unbelievable speed and fury, crushing armor and bone alike beneath the massive weight of its savage blows. Well aware of the power of his own momentum, Praemus rushes headlong into battle like the charging Rhinoceros of his distant homeland, and woe be to those who find themselves in his path.

(Click card for larger image.)

Praemus is a MageKnight "Cult Enforcer". I also have another Gladiator custom in-progress, "Cassandra", but I haven't made a digital card for her yet...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards