Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 4th, 2013, 09:21 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Thoughts on the Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
I think it might be fun to point out the faults in the three movie all at once. (As in watch all the movies and write down the faults and go over them later.) I have three right now.
The white orc was not in the book.
The brown wizard wasn't in it either.
And finally and elves weren't out chasing Orcs in the book.
They're not "Faults" Peter Jackson took events from the appendices that happened at the same time as those events in the Hobbit. Read the Appendices. They'll tell you all about Azog, Rahdaghast and the White Council.
Peter Jackson technically rolled two characters into one with Azog; Azog (who was killed) and Azog's son.
That would be Bolg, yes. But in the book he doesn't show up until the Battle of the 5 Armies, so he might still be in the next ones.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 4th, 2013, 11:24 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I think Azog was summoned by the necromancer.
And OK I'll read the books that the other "Changes" are from.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave

Last edited by Eraguy816; January 5th, 2013 at 12:37 PM.
Old January 4th, 2013, 11:26 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Azog I think was summoned by the necromancer.
And OK I'll read the books that the other "Changes" are from. (Are they by J.R.R. Token?)
The Appendices should be in the back of Return of the King.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old January 4th, 2013, 11:49 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Azog I think was summoned by the necromancer.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 4th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
And OK I'll read the books that the other "Changes" are from. (Are they by J.R.R. Token?)
Nope. That's just some imposter. They are, in fact, by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies