Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old October 19th, 2009, 05:16 PM

jotun7 Woo who?
Re: Disney to buy Marvel

Possibly, not, kinda, uhhh.....there probably not gonna care.

"For HIS honor and glory!"
Old February 10th, 2010, 09:39 PM

Marvelman is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I don't know what to make of all this yet...

"Make mine marvel"
Old March 3rd, 2010, 08:53 PM

Ne-gok-sa_incarnate Woo who?
Angry Re: Disney to buy Marvel

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh

I %$^#ing hate disney it's a load of crap. Now i can expect "sharing and caring" in the next few marvel movies.

I wasn't in to marvel at first until i saw some shows on nicktoons network. Honestly i think nick or at least cartoon network bought it.

An to top it all off my little bro's going be PO'd cuz he wanted a marvel expanion pack in heroscape.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 09:50 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-gok-sa_incarnate View Post
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh

I %$^#ing hate disney it's a load of crap. Now i can expect "sharing and caring" in the next few marvel movies.

I wasn't in to marvel at first until i saw some shows on nicktoons network. Honestly i think nick or at least cartoon network bought it.

An to top it all off my little bro's going be PO'd cuz he wanted a marvel expanion pack in heroscape.
Disney owns a lot of things. Just because they own it, it won't change the products of marvel. The same people making marvel things are still there.

Welcome to the site.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:53 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne-gok-sa_incarnate View Post
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh

Disney owns a lot of things. Just because they own it, it won't change the products of marvel. The same people making marvel things are still there.

Welcome to the site.
Just to go along with that, Disney owns ESPN. I detest Disney, but I love ESPN. They haven't really put their stink on ESPN.
Old March 4th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

New entry in newb post of the year category.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 4th, 2010, 12:22 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Unfortunately, the year is still young.

Welcome, ne-gok-sa_incarnate, and don't worry - we were all 12 years old once...
Old April 12th, 2012, 10:00 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilChase View Post
Well, well, well.
This is the first time when I hera about that.
Intersting, interesting...
But I don't think something will be changed that much that we'll stop loving it, right? Or I hope so.
Only thing worse than spam........NECRO SPAM!

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old April 13th, 2012, 10:04 PM

jackryan4 Woo who?
Re: Disney + Marvel= Wha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
Well, they both design cartoons designed for 9 year olds.
Which are enjoyed by all age groups much like Heroscape, i know im late to this party but it seems that they have done their jobs right by keeping cash flowing to Marvel. Also this Mickeyscape has some potential IMO
Old April 21st, 2012, 01:38 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

This confirms my fears.

DISNEY IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!
Old April 21st, 2012, 08:41 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well don't you know its a small world after all? :P

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 24th, 2014, 04:08 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Yes, 'twas great information...5 years ago! Welcome to the site SoMuller!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News