Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old October 27th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Aug-2014 HSers Upgrade thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Thanks, guys. I just noticed that doing this added a second arrow next your your notification number at the top. Looks like I've got something new to fix...
Fixed that, but the bottom notifications won't have the nifty dropdown next to it. Doing that would increase the page weight a crazy amount for such a small thing. Should be good 'nuf though.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 27th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

1 hour seems a little much... Could we get it to 30 minutes? Furthermore, people could just check "Remember Me."
Old October 27th, 2014, 02:12 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey that part of the footer is back! Thank Xorlof (and the fine gents who asked)! Like said before, it's helpful. Moreso on iphones, because I don't need to scroll like a maniac to get the "back" button to appear. ^_^

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 27th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
1 hour seems a little much... Could we get it to 30 minutes? Furthermore, people could just check "Remember Me."
I agree, but would like to hear more feedback.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old October 27th, 2014, 02:40 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

30 seems like a good compromise.
Old October 27th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Super Smurfy

These were the last few issues I mentioned a few posts back:

1) Cannot comment on gallery images.
2) Request to have forum breadcrumbs repeated at the bottom of the page
3) Request to fix being logged out due to inactivity, sometimes in the middle of a post or PM.
4) Look into whether I can make an easy "clear notifications" button.
5) chas' issue [quoted]

#1 and #2 are fixed. #3 and #5 didn't have anything to do with the new upgrade. #4 is doable, but is a complex enough that I'm going to wait until the next upgrade, to vBulletin v4.2. (This recent upgrade was from v3.6 to v3.8, the last of the "v3" line and a prerequisite to go to the v4 line). Unless something big changes, v4.2 will likely be the last version of vBulletin we ever use. vBulletin v5 has been a disaster for both the customers that have upgraded to it and for the company that makes it.

Anyway, with the above things crossed of the list, I'm calling the upgrade done! Please abandon this thread and report any further issues in the usual website issues thread.

Moving onward...

If Heroscapers 1.0 was the initial launch of this site in 2006, and Heroscapers 2.0 was the migration to vBulletin with the huge theme upgrade in 2008, I think it's time we start finally thinking about what Heroscapers 3.0 should look like! Please go to this thread to join in the brainstorming and help shape the future of the site.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online