Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2008, 11:43 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Zombies of Morindan Ebay Deal

Click here

It's a buy-it-now that adds up to a total of $16.10, shipping included.

I think it's a pretty good deal. I don't want any more, but someone else probably does.

EDIT: In further detail, it is $11.00 with $5.10 shipping.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; August 24th, 2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:31 PM

Sphere knows what's in an order marker Sphere knows what's in an order marker
Re: Zombies of Morindan Ebay Deal

I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like a good price to me.
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:38 PM

KaimasterJoe has disabled reputation

nor me

Welcome to America...Press 1 for English.
Press 2 to hang up until you learn English
http://s6.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=156430
http://s2.battleknight.us/index.php?...e&ref=NTM3OTUx
Old August 24th, 2008, 02:38 PM

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound like a good price to me.
I personally haven't seen any cheaper than this lately....
Old August 24th, 2008, 05:37 PM

rhinoj27 has disabled reputation

It's not a bad deal now a days with the prices we have seen lately on ebay, but not the $10 or so we all want though
Old August 24th, 2008, 05:51 PM

Seeing you all are fairly new to this site, relative to me (who is also newish), do you understand how rare these guys are getting? Wave six (zombies) definitely is more common than one, per say, but you won't see the zombies on your ordinary visit to Wally World.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; August 24th, 2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old August 24th, 2008, 05:58 PM

rhinoj27 has disabled reputation

I agree with you I actually was lucky enough to find a new set at one of my local F.L.A.G.s yesterday. They are one of my favorite figures to play.
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:08 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wouldn't call Zombies rare at all. I still see Wave 6 stuff laying around. You can order them and any other Wave 6 booster from here. Zombies
Old August 24th, 2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
I wouldn't call Zombies rare at all. I still see Wave 6 stuff laying around. You can order them and any other Wave 6 booster from here. Zombies
Sure, you got me on the rarity thing I guess, but the ebay thing it still cheaper. HTS.com is $18.97 altogether, but buying multiples, you would win.

Last edited by Mr Migraine; August 24th, 2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old August 24th, 2008, 07:19 PM

Star Wolf is surprisingly tart

I would buy them if the wal-mart down the street from me wasn't selling them for about 10$

Star Wolf's scenarios

Q9-"I'm poor, I need more points. Please won't you help me?"

Taelord-"BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........................NO!"
Old August 24th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

The Wally's in Dry Ridge KY has 2 packs, 10.98$ in case anyone's close.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 24th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

My local wally world also has a couple of packs currently on the shelf. For a lot less than that eBay price.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales