Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:34 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
Re: NHSD 2011 Indianapolis!!!! Oct 22nd.

The winner and champion of Utgar

Second place and champion of Einar

Third place and champion of Jandar

Champion of Ullar

Champion of Aquilla

Champion of Vydar

"See, the secret of rolling 20's is to throw your twenty-sider on the floor first"

Fellowship winner

I'm just sayin.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:54 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice pics!!!

Since I'm the first to respond, and because I taught Craig everything he knows (and he played with an army *I* chose for him...ahem), I hereby claim him in the name of Kentucky despite the fact he lives in Indianapolis.

And that means I get to say we finished 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Thank you *so* much for running a great tournament and we definitely hope to make the drive up again!

Old October 22nd, 2011, 07:58 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Thanks for hosting a great tournament, worldsenemy. It was great to meet and play with you guys, you haven awesome group! Not that awesome, though, as Deroche noted...our group did come up and steal the top three spots (and a fourth general champion to boot).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 22nd, 2011, 08:21 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

We'll bring our "A" game next time. And no, you don't get to count Craig as yours. Indianapolis FTW!!!!!!

I'm just sayin.
Old October 22nd, 2011, 09:43 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks for running the tourney worldsenemy!
Old October 22nd, 2011, 10:32 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

thank you for running the tournament, i really had great time!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:25 AM

Fire Ninja Woo who?
Cool Re: NHSD 2011 Indianapolis!!!! Oct 22nd.

Thanks Worldsenemy! I had a great time!
Old October 23rd, 2011, 08:35 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

hew worldsenemy, i forgot my heroscape figures at the tournament. do you have them?
Old October 23rd, 2011, 09:01 AM

I think so, orgsbane. Pm me your phone number and we'll figure out how to get them back to you.

I'm just sayin.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:13 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

ok, i will be too the next event in november, so i could pick them up there?
Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:45 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldsenemy View Post
We had 30 people and it was a record breaker for us! ....................
This is great news! We had a record attendence in Iowa as well. I hope more NHSD events can also report similar news.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 23rd, 2011, 03:47 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for a great tournament WE! Had a great time and you have a great bunch of players in Indy.

Loved the maps! Please post ASAP!!! Would love to use some at our Louisville Tournaments! (esp. the one with a bridge over a bottomless chasm!)

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day