Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old August 25th, 2009, 10:36 PM

JX3D is surprisingly tart
JX3D's customs thread (image heavy) update!

Hello and welcome to my customs thread. I'm by no means a professional ,but I understand the importance of criticism so please follow up compliments, rep, ect... with a big healthy spoonful of constructive criticism. Ill try to keep updating this thread with new creations whenever I make them!
My newest creation is...(Watch tower) and my next project might be...(rope ladder gliph, 666 pounder card(already in the works in the custom card forum plz check it out and help, entire marvelscape mod)

Fully modded RotV

Info- Tight fitting (able to pick up whole battlefields) very durable... sucess!
Goo Refinery + story

...Woosshh...

...Swisshh...

On a scouting mission Raelin reports to Jandar a passable wellspring sighting, he then sends the Airborne Elites to investigate...

They confirm the sighting, but upon further examination...

They discover a derelict building that's oozing a florescent orange substance...

The goo has actually tainted the sacred waters and twisted the local creatures into hideous abominations...(look closely)

Their poor souls were never heard from again...
The End
Info- This was made with a little bug aquarium kit... thingy found near the telescopes and antfarms near the front of Wallmart.
666 Pounder

Info- Bored... saw cannon...this happened. Its hard to tell, but the skulls are chained together to act like the mast smashers in Pirates of the Caribbean. I've been thinking of special powers like... psycological warfare (because the skulls are like heads in Lord of the Rings), only large + figs can use it because I'd be unfair for one member of a common squad to wield that power...unless more than one needs to operate..., chainshot ect...
Modded Marvelscape Wall

Info- I didn't like how plastic and non-heroscape the wall looked (I now it marvelscape) so I made it look gritty also I was getting sick of the wall not fitting in it's own base so I super glue dat thang!

Watch Tower (looks sooo much better in person)

The "cleaner" side

The Dirty/Destroyed side

The roost

Pan shot

Info: Instead of painting the rope portion of the tower I decided to use real rope...Also its 24 hexs high and small-medium-some large figs can go under the bridge. I also might make "rope ladder" gliph that alows you to get on top...

P.S. To indulge my need for approval... all figs look WAY better in person.

...summerfast...

Last edited by JX3D; August 29th, 2009 at 12:01 AM.
Old August 26th, 2009, 03:18 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: JX3D's customs thread (image heavy)

Great stuff overall, but I'm lovin' the cannon!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old August 26th, 2009, 11:36 PM

wolves532 *glass shatters*
Re: JX3D's customs thread (image heavy)

Pretty good. the goo factory is my fav though.
Old August 29th, 2009, 12:01 AM

Re: JX3D's customs thread (image heavy) update!

Update: watch tower

...summerfast...
Old August 31st, 2009, 11:45 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Everything seems to work visually except the exposed corrugated cardboard underneath the goo factory. When I noticed that, it destroyed the illusion for me.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:32 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Everything seems to work visually except the exposed corrugated cardboard underneath the goo factory. When I noticed that, it destroyed the illusion for me.
I still like it, even though it has cardboard. Thats what I use for terrain bases.

Nice watchtower by the way! It looks sweet!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 31st, 2009, 05:51 PM

Yey the cardboard annoyed me too but, I've found a denser board that I'm using now

...summerfast...
Old September 15th, 2009, 12:00 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

What did you use for the Goo Factory domes? It is just not clicking for me.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 15th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
What did you use for the Goo Factory domes? It is just not clicking for me.

Pete
Quote:
This was made with a little bug aquarium kit... thingy found near the telescopes and antfarms near the front of Wallmart
~~~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles