Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 20th, 2011, 12:48 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker
Re: Help on Pricing?

PM me with any offers you might have...but those two will be tough for me to part with...
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2bator View Post
Sacred Band for $14??? You might just want to check eBay and tell me how many of these squads go for around this price.
Not sure if you're saying $14 is too much or too low. Checked ebay, they've sold for $25 - $50. A lot more than I figured, I was basing my estimate off auggies $11 listing.

I'm surprised they're going for that, why pay $50 for 1 squad of sacred band, romans are better anyway.
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:50 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

One thing to check is my buy site where we pay you for items. Even if nothing else it's a good MINIMUM price as you can definitly get that amount for it and you can get rid of it all in one shot. It works just like a normal site. You put the items in your cart you want to sell then "checkout" and it will total everything. Remember though, the total giving is in credit and if you want cash it's 80% of that.
Auggies Buy site

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old April 21st, 2011, 01:29 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Auggie. I honestly don't know what to say. Your site is AMAZING. Those prices are virtually unbeatable. As soon as I get some money I'll be buying from you like parents at a holiday season sale.
Old April 21st, 2011, 01:53 AM

Just a question: do the figures all come with cards as well?
Old April 21st, 2011, 07:40 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Just a question: do the figures all come with cards as well?
Yes, all items come with thier card unless it's specifically says it doesn't and it's very plain and clear in the actual title. I don't think I currently have any of these "oprhan" minis up though.

BTW, for prices you are looking at our normal site correct? They are about 25% higher than our trade in price and it's a completely seperate site. Also on the buy site we "stock" just about everything because we are always buying most items but on our normal site whats listed is actually what we currently have for sale.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:26 AM

I followed the link in your second to last post, labeled Auggie's buy site. I have visited both...but now I'm confused.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:29 AM

Mavrack Woo who?

In simpler terms in the buying site he buys from you.

Awesome traders: dart48, skitzogryphon
Trade List Jandar's Siege Map Thread
I haz a secretz message
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:31 AM

Mavrack Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
I followed the link in your second to last post, labeled Auggie's buy site. I have visited both...but now I'm confused.
The buy site is the one where you trade your scape to him. The other site is where you buy scape from him. As Auggie said in simpler terms he buys scape then sells it for more than he bought it for.

Edit: I meant to just edit my other post to do this but accidently created another post

I haz a secretz message

Last edited by Mavrack; April 21st, 2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:39 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2bator View Post
Sacred Band for $14??? You might just want to check eBay and tell me how many of these squads go for around this price.
Sacred Band has a buy now price of 37.79
Sacred Band Defy Price 15
If Feebay seller charges outrageous price for the Sacred Band you may roll the D20. If you roll a 15 or higher you may ignore that auction and buy figures you may actually use

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:42 AM

Mavrack Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMoochie View Post
If Feebay seller charges outrageous price for the Sacred Band you may roll the D20. If you roll a 15 or higher you may ignore that auction and buy figures you may actually use
, do the Romans come to mind?

I haz a secretz message

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales