Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 27th, 2020, 02:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Arktos

Updated.
Old February 16th, 2022, 10:37 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Varkaanan faction, including Arktos.

But "arktos" is the ancient Greek word for "bear", not "wolf". Was this a purposeful joke, to name one of the chief wolves "Bear"?

In case anybody cares, the ancient Greek word for "wolf" is "lykos" (Latinized as "lycus"). Hence a "lycanthrope" is literally a "wolf man".

Last edited by Typhon2222; February 16th, 2022 at 11:05 PM.
Old February 16th, 2022, 10:54 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I have wondered that myself.....
Old February 17th, 2022, 01:27 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe he's the Great Bear that protects the Teeth of the Makwa
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:14 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

From the wikipedia entry for
Arctic wolves: Arctic wolves:
"The Arctic wolf (Canis lupus arctos), also known as the white wolf or polar wolf, is a subspecies of grey wolf.."
Old February 17th, 2022, 07:29 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Words are Fun

Arctic is "there are bears here" and Antarctic is "there are not bears here". Etymology is fun.

~Dysole, who nearly typed entomology which is also fun (at least she thinks so) but completely irrelevant to this discussion
Old February 17th, 2022, 09:22 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Words are Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Arctic is "there are bears here" and Antarctic is "there are not bears here". Etymology is fun.

~Dysole, who nearly typed entomology which is also fun (at least she thinks so) but completely irrelevant to this discussion
My personal mnemonic device for distinguishing between the two has always been to think of the latter as ANT-omology.

~Sherman, who thinks maybe he should've posted this in Sujoah's thread instead
Old February 27th, 2022, 02:12 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Werewolf Lord should be added to the list of synergies. Lycanthropy actually changes the class of a figure to 'Hunter', and so any figure you control affected by it is eligible to receive an extra attack die from Arktos' Hunter Attack Enhancement. This also works for any opponent's figures that you are able to temporarily gain control of through Moon Frenzy, if you happen to be running Arktos and the Werewolf Lord in the same army.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old March 18th, 2022, 05:07 PM

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Is there a thread for discussing how to play the Vaark army generally?

I really need such a thing. Because I just can't wrap my head around how best to play this faction.
Old April 24th, 2022, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post

I really need such a thing. Because I just can't wrap my head around how best to play this faction.

Please someone tell me there's a thread that discusses strategy for the Vaark army? (And points me there!)
Old December 23rd, 2023, 02:38 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:

Please someone tell me there's a thread that discusses strategy for the Vaark army? (And points me there!)
I was up with the baby and made one just for you.
Old December 23rd, 2023, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I was up with the baby and made one just for you.
YOU, sir, are the best. Thank you!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs