Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 7th, 2012, 04:35 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
The Map of Valhalla

Where is an image of the infamous Map of HeroScape Valhalla to be found? I have searched and found none. Need a pointer.
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:03 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Map of Valhalla

Here.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:58 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you. I was considering this idea on a much more simple, terrain-economic scale for this Friday. Also, every other game day we have. I was thinking each player gets to play as one general (original 5). I don't have many Aquilla units, and I have 0 Valkrill units. Vydar is lacking in common squads. Einar, Jandar, and Utgar will be fine. Greenscales and Ashras will make up most of Ullar's forces, as far as squads go (I need some viper sets).

I hope this works... Lol...
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:11 AM

Reported above bot post.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion