Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 16th, 2013, 03:43 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 1 Posted

The one time I tested a Haduc/Mittens/AA army, I had something like 10 frenzies in 2 rounds. Which was the entire game, of course.
Old October 18th, 2013, 04:29 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Marrowick and I are playing Saturday around 6:30pm.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old October 18th, 2013, 05:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Going Down

Foudzing and I should be getting started here pretty soon (my Havechs versus his Skeletons) but we'll see if we can finish since I have to jet in like an hour.

~Dysole, finding this an interesting challenge
Old October 18th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

And we finished.
Dysole underestimated a little the Skeletons I had a small edge in this machup.

I got very fews ressurect D20 rolls.
But who cares I got so much skulls that I could have win the game with any figures.

I feel a bit sad for Dysole I know how it feels to lose on luck.

Good luck for the rest of the tournament!

Old October 18th, 2013, 11:11 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I somehow managed to defeat Megasilver's Cathar Spearmen with my Knights. Clearly, this was a case of crazy luck, as we all know that the Cathars never, ever lose to melee armies.

Stats:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 19th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone seen my missing opponent?

To Dok: I have beaten Cathar using melee in a previous season, and for the record I had first choice but I deliberately chose that matchup just to prove that Cathar are overrated
Its always so fun to be using an underdog army~

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old October 19th, 2013, 10:19 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Games are due tomorrow people. Let's get them played.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 19th, 2013, 02:56 PM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

Marrowick and I tonight around 6:30pm EST. I am going with his Cathar army and he is using my Axegrinders.

Old October 19th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

n00b and I are starting. He took Troopers, I countered with Cultists.

EDIT: Game over. The Kursus bomb failed to some bad shields, but my second wave of Cultists were able to find a crack in n00b's Troopers and slip to the unguarded flag.

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 19th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.
Old October 19th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

vegitarian18 and i just finished our game.

I had a brain fart and forgot that this was capture the flag. So he won that. We played it out though and I won the battle. So it was fun, but hopefully I can remember all the special rules from now on
Old October 19th, 2013, 08:20 PM

Just finished my game with Marrowick. Great player. The Cathars are nasty. I won with Frost Giant after I took out all the Axegrinders and Migol with braced spear, and reach. I hope he does well in the rest of the tourney. I was nervous, he had Heirloom blast my startzone with forced orb.

Old October 20th, 2013, 04:01 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Can we get an extension to Monday night to finish our game?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events