Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:56 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Also, @clancampbell , please let me know what armies I should bring for you & Xanth.
Not being sure of your collection makes that somewhat difficult. Xanth said he'd like to use Setenials of Jandar if you have at least 3 squads, fill the rest as you see fit.

I'd like to use the airborne elite if you own them. Heck I'll go old school ROTV,
Airborne
Izumi Samurai
Krav
Agent Carr
Syvarris

Thanks again for helping out Dad Scaper! Much appreciated!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events