Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old October 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Anyone else having trouble accessing http://www.auggiesgames.com? This hosts his forum and news blog (not the store or selling site), but it is also where you post custom submissions. It has been inaccessible for at least a few days.
Old October 26th, 2011, 03:11 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Anyone else having trouble accessing http://www.auggiesgames.com? This hosts his forum and news blog (not the store or selling site), but it is also where you post custom submissions. It has been inaccessible for at least a few days.
Hmmm..didn't now there was an issue. I'll have my webmaster take a look but he is in England the next week so it may be just a bit.
Thanks for pointing it out though, I hadn't noticed.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old October 26th, 2011, 03:12 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullarted View Post
Whoops should have been more clear on what I meant . I meant the custom 4 hex glaciers that you showed a picture of on the site a couple (months?) ago. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
We have been doing some reorganising around here but yeah, things are still in the pipe line.

.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old November 3rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Auggie, will you please order the new Hulk HeroClix set. I would love to buy Clix from you but I don't really need any of the figures you currently offer. If you get the new set, I can assure you I will make an order.

Just made an order with 40 Marvel set Glyphs so I am set on C3G Glyphs for a while.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Auggie, will you please order the new Hulk HeroClix set. I would love to buy Clix from you but I don't really need any of the figures you currently offer. If you get the new set, I can assure you I will make an order.

Just made an order with 40 Marvel set Glyphs so I am set on C3G Glyphs for a while.
At this point it's still a bit unlikely though I am strongly considering getting back into Herosclix. The issue is Wizkids is Alliance / Diamon exclusive and I really hate dealing with that company. THe Pathfinder minis are made by Wizkids too but I worked a deal out with my wholesaler where they are getting a specific amount from Pathfinder company then sending them to me, in effect bypassing Alliance / Dianmond. I may just have to bite the bullet though and reopen my account with Alliance/Diamond.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old November 3rd, 2011, 02:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If you did bite the bullet, I know I would promote using your game store for C3G buyers as you have fair prices and great shipping.
Old November 8th, 2011, 01:45 AM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

I'd be happy to purchase Heroclix figures from you. However, I'm only interested in the ones I can use for C3G.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old November 8th, 2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariogolbee View Post
I'd be happy to purchase Heroclix figures from you. However, I'm only interested in the ones I can use for C3G.
Which is always the issue we are butting our heads up against when it comes to random products. Sure, I might sell out of the 10 figures from the set that C3G is using but I have to sell through a lot more of the rest of the set before it becomes worthwile. There are some other issues as well but that's really the biggest obsticale I face to being about to "supply" scapers on custom projects. The only real solution I can think of is to design the sets around the entire set of whatever product is comming out but this means set sizes would be inconsistant and custom designers simply don't want to design stats for figures that don't interest them. That's perfectly understandable but never the less, that's the only thing I can see to be able to fully supply and stock custom sets, otherwise the custom market is doomed to always be hit or miss when ordering items.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:34 PM

Spectre007 Woo who?

Hey Auggest:

Out of curiosity, Is there a limit to the $ amount someone can sell on your buysite? I've priced out my entire collection and it comes out to just over $2600.
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:58 PM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

Ah, I see. I don't know anything about HC, so I didn't know they come in a random assortment. Thank you for what you do do, though. (What a strange sentence.) I do look forward to buying from you soon and I have spent many nights window shopping.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old November 11th, 2011, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre007 View Post
Hey Auggest:

Out of curiosity, Is there a limit to the $ amount someone can sell on your buysite? I've priced out my entire collection and it comes out to just over $2600.
No limit but when you start getting up to $4-$5k I like a little heads up as I don't usually keep that much in the pay out account and I'd have to transfer some money in.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old November 11th, 2011, 09:26 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Just ordered 5 PK's and 2 sets of each glyph from waves 11-13.

Can't wait to recieve them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales