Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:52 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Raelin the Kyrie Warrior (AoA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGRF View Post
I'm curious if the WS at least slowed the DKs up - obviously they won't last long, but the auto shield is bound to block some attacks and thus keep the DKs engaged while range can take them out. Were they useful in that respect, or did the DKs chew through them easily anyway?

~TGRF.
They did a great job of blocking my attacks of 1, but I was rolling an uncanny amount of 2/2's near the endgame with my DKs so it's tough to tell. The only unit they really stopped was my Raelin, and that's really just due to her dying early and having 3 crappy attack rolls.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units