Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old April 28th, 2012, 01:46 PM

MechaClash Woo who?
Re: Craigslist Deals

Okay, here's the complete listing. For the squads, the quantity refers to the number of complete sets. There's a giant stack of cards, so I suppose there could be a few missing, but this guy was meticulous. He even kept the broken off spears from two of the spearmen that were damaged. No doubt he was the biggest Heroscape fan, ever.

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 28th, 2012, 02:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaClash View Post
Okay, here's the complete listing. For the squads, the quantity refers to the number of complete sets. There's a giant stack of cards, so I suppose there could be a few missing, but this guy was meticulous. He even kept the broken off spears from two of the spearmen that were damaged. No doubt he was the biggest Heroscape fan, ever.

Spoiler Alert!
So... is any of that for sale?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 28th, 2012, 03:30 PM

MechaClash Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

Yes. Feel free to message me with what you're interested in and what you're offering. I'm not selling the convention pieces, the flagbearers with dice, zombies, the special terrain (glaciers, trees, etc) or opened Aquilla's Alliance.

The new in box stuff is all going on eBay later this afternoon.

Last edited by MechaClash; April 28th, 2012 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Bolded Aquilla's Alliance; I'm not selling the unopened AA stuff, and the NIB is on eBay. Sorry guys!
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:43 PM

Samuschick Woo who?

PM sent.
Old April 29th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuschick View Post
PM sent.
Welcome to the site Samuschick!

I know your profile says you buy and sell Scape, but do you play it too?
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:02 PM

Samuschick Woo who?

You bet I do! My husband, children and myself all play! Thank you for the welcome.
I only sell a little, to help fund our obsession
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:07 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You bet I do! My husband, children and myself all play! Thank you for the welcome.
I only sell a little, to help fund our obsession
Makes sense. Just checking, as some people who are not on this site only seem to sell HS on Ebay and nothing else...
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:11 PM

Samuschick Woo who?

Totally understand. We started collecting just as the game was discontinued. We have enjoyed playing it and collecting it and are getting into making our own customs now. It is easily the best game ever! Wish they hadn't discontinued it.
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Totally understand. We started collecting just as the game was discontinued. We have enjoyed playing it and collecting it and are getting into making our own customs now. It is easily the best game ever! Wish they hadn't discontinued it.
We all agree completely.

I'm hoping that once we get out of this recession, they would have an incentive to do a reissue/reprint. But I'm not sure that will happen...
Old April 29th, 2012, 01:16 PM

Samuschick Woo who?

We can only hold out hope for that! They would make a killing off of my family alone if they did.
Old April 29th, 2012, 04:16 PM

MechaClash Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaClash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

Yes. Feel free to message me with what you're interested in and what you're offering. I'm not selling the convention pieces, the flagbearers with dice, zombies, the special terrain (glaciers, trees, etc) or opened Aquilla's Alliance.

The new in box stuff is all going on eBay later this afternoon.
Hey guys just giving a heads up. I received 20 messages yesterday, alone. I've closed on a couple deals already, but it's going to take me a while to go through everyone's requests. Sorry if I don't get back right away.
Old April 29th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I was bored, and I like math, so I figured out, if you sold every single figure, but not the terrain to Auggest, then it would come out to $4,765.56, before 20% off. Then there is the stuff that could easily sell from 1.5-3x more if sold on Ebay, at approx. current Prices. In the spoiler is it broken down by wave, and large expansion, with prices for each.
Spoiler Alert!

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales