Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old March 10th, 2012, 10:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: vegie's pictured battle reports

Sweet set up.

Remind me to get this on W@HSers (if I can ever get around to doing it. ).
Old March 10th, 2012, 10:51 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Knights versus Hydras, looks somehow familiar.

I'll go with Jaslow.
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I'll say Jaslow takes this one. I've played Hellsgate with Hydras before, and reach can get nasty if a flexible figure like Cyp is running interference for you. Even with his high attack even higher defense at times, I don't think Siege will stand up to Cypriens chilling touch.

Siege: Ow! Damn, that sword is sharp! What is your problem?

Cyprien: Sorry! Sorry! I only meant to barely smack you! Here, let me take a look at it, it doesn't look bad...

Siege: Aaah! Aaah! Get away!

Cyprien: I barely touched you!

Siege: Your hands are like freakin' ice! Aaah!
Old March 11th, 2012, 08:24 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

1-0

I predict Jaslow's hydras will be eating well tonight.

Last edited by The CEE; August 7th, 2012 at 11:44 AM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Here's the report!

And yeah, I wonder where I've seen Knights and Hydras fight before...

The armies:
Spoiler Alert!

The report:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 2nd, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 09:09 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

0-1

It looked likes the knights had it the bag for a while, until that third Hydra came lumbering in.
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:28 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great report! Cyp Rocks

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 2nd, 2012, 01:24 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Got another battle played! My sister asked me to play a game with her, so of course I agreed to do so. As I was making the report, I realized I played 50 points short...

I'll have the results and the armies for the next report up soon, hopefully.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 01:27 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't know how good your sister is,But she has the better Army i think. So I'll go with her.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 2nd, 2012, 02:19 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I'll take Vegie. Engage the 4th with the 10th. Send in the Romans w/Ne-Gok-Sa to deal with Charos.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Vege's Sister is going to win.
Old April 3rd, 2012, 06:33 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

2-0

I think your sister's valiantly boosted 4th mass will win this battle, and not only because you were fifty points short.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports