Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 17th, 2024, 10:20 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
In Case You Were Wondering

The Cowboys/Ranjit experiment has not been going well. It's very much had opportunities in both games to put me in a winning spot fairly early. Unfortunately for me, both games I've actually played (Backcountry Gamer had to take a forfeit loss last week) right before I could get that moment, variance took it from me. Both Earthling and vegie played well both killing a key figure right before the big shootout (Earthling killing Malone and vegie killing Clayton). It's certainly a build that could work, but so far hasn't.

~Dysole, who will try again next week.
Old April 20th, 2024, 01:13 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS S57 - Delta with AoA - Round 3 Until 4/21

Just wrapped my game up with baron_scapius! Man, Death Knights would just not die early on. I was rolling near 60% on defense in the early rounds which let me develop most of my army into a good place. He brought out an Ulaniva-charged Guilty early on to take shots from height that just could not break through, allowing me to engage with Loviatak and dispatch him early. For most of the early to mid game, I was really only getting about two attacks while I developed up DKs. Those two attacks per turn were more than enough though, as baron's dreadguls were consistently rolling 0-1 defense dice while the DKs were double aura'd up. Valguard came into the mix late game, but he only managed to put one wound on Loviatak and kill a couple of DKs before dying to a Twisting Blade. Rae cleaned up the rest of baron's army, a lone Johnny who got one parting shot before dying.

GG's baron_scapius!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:19 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Final Round

Round 4 is on Tabasco.

The ryguy266 (3-0) {2} v. swarm (3-0) armies are:
Built Fallinel Tough
* Syvarris, Warforged Soldiersx4
Splish splash this army is trash
* Ewashia Master of the Tides, Kita the Springrunner, Microcorp Agentsx3

swarm chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (3-0) {8} v. cleon (3-0) armies are:
Just a Delta Army
* Syvarris, Templar Cavalryx4

* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Frostclaw Paladins, Krav Maga Agents, Tarn Viking Warriors

cleon chooses who places first.

The sheep (2-1) v. shurrig (2-1) armies are:
kevindola once beat me with something like this so it must be good
* Krav Maga Agents, Zogross Hardscale, Armoc Vipersx3
no one saw this coming
* Loviatäk the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [AoA], Death Knights of Valkrillx4

shurrig chooses who places first.

The megasilver (2-1) {6} v. dunedain (2-1) armies are:
Teeth of Za Cron
* Marcu Esenwein, Zetacron, Teeth of the Makwax4 (drop 1)
Some Knights, a Goliath, and a Goblin Walk Into a Bar…
* Bol, Eltahale, Phantom Knightsx3

megasilver chooses who places first.

The foudzing (2-1) v. thrasherdarkrai (2-1) armies are:
Not the worst Raelin anymore!!
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], 10th Regiment of Footx3
The Pirates, dressed suspiciously like Dwarves, are invading!
* Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler, Sonya Esenwein, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3 (drop 1)

thrasherdarkrai chooses who places first.

The earthling (2-1) {4} v. cuzmo_of_gilead (2-1) armies are:
If you can't beat them...
* Ewashia Master of the Tides, Kita the Springrunner, Microcorp Agentsx3

* Dorim the Bulkhead Brawler, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex3

cuzmo_of_gilead chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) {9} v. tiamat (2-1) armies are:
Named for Me
* Deltacron, Cathar Spearmenx3
Xeny and the Brutes
* Brute Gruts, Xenithrax the Vineweaver, Greenscale Warriorsx2

kevindola chooses who places first.

The grey waves (2-1) {3} v. shiftrex (2-1) {10} armies are:
Master of the Stingers
* Marro Stingersx4, Master of the Hunt

* Master of the Hunt, Templar Cavalryx4

grey waves chooses who places first.

The dok (2-1) v. vegietarian18 (2-1) armies are:
Oh crap, gotta think of an army quick
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], 10th Regiment of Footx3
doing it for the vines
* Isamu, Xenithrax the Vineweaver, Greenscale Warriorsx3

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (2-1) {1} v. dysole (1-2) armies are:
What's AoA?
* Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Zettian Guards
A Fistful of Generals
* Clayton Pierce, Guilty McCreech, Kate Crawford, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone, Ranjit Singh, Zettian Guards

dysole chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (1-2) v. superfrog (1-2) armies are:
No defense dice
* Loviatäk the Kyrie Warrior, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [AoA], Death Knights of Valkrillx4

* Asterios, Havech Eradicatorsx3

vegie dad chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (1-2) v. og-blaha (1-2) {7} armies are:
Hope you don’t like rolling defense…
Swifties Gone Wild
* Ana Karithon, Ewashia Master of the Tides, Nakita Agents, Onshu the Welkineye, Otar

knightoflight chooses who places first.

The dachshund (1-2) v. arrow grut (1-2) armies are:
This doesn't feel very valiant
* Sir Dupuis, 4th Massachusetts Linex3
Back in Black(gaard)
* Loviatäk the Kyrie Warrior, Knights of Blackgaardx3

dachshund chooses who places first.

The quozl (0-3) v. srd717 (1-2) armies are:

* Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx4

* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3 (drop 1)

quozl chooses who places first.

The skywhale (1-2) v. backcountry gamer (0-3) armies are:
X is for braXas
* Braxas, Greenscale Warriorsx3
Cowboys and Dragons and Bears, Oh My!
* Deadeye Dan, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Frostclaw Paladins, Zelrig

backcountry gamer chooses who places first.

The xiegfried (1-2) v. bert25 (0-3) armies are:
Xenithrax: Use Once Daily or As Directed
* Isamu, Xenithrax the Vineweaver, Greenscale Warriorsx3

* Fen Hydra, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx4

bert25 chooses who places first.

The baron_scapius (1-2) v. cor7770 (1-2) armies are:
Dread da Guls!
* Guilty McCreech, Johnny ""Shotgun"" Sullivan, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx3

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [AoA], Death Knights of Valkrillx5, Nottingham Brigand

cor7770 chooses who places first.

The drumtooth (1-2) v. youngoween (1-2) armies are:
Ranged Elves
* Arkmer, Syvarris, Theracus, Aubrien Archersx3
Saving Private Pathfinder
* Capt. John Varan, Nakita Agents, 8th Infantry Pathfinderx6

youngoween chooses who places first.

drakeepooh has a bye.

~Dysole, kicking off the final round for everyone

Last edited by kevindola; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:11 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:18 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS S57 - Delta with AoA - Round 4 Until 4/29

Got the win against @Sheep this evening.

I started out by rushing Raelin up to potentially chase down a Krav and give my DKs some time to develop, which ended up working in my favor. Sheep was not prepared for a 7 move Raelin and left a Krav up where I could get it and managed to get the kill, though Raelin died shortly after. Rest of the game was just slowly but consistently getting 2ish kills per turn and rolling 5 defense dice. Sheep also missed some pretty important attacks on Loviatak which ended up being crucial for me. The last round I stole Sheep’s OM 3 by killing Zogross and an Armoc turn 1, which allowed me to chase down the remaining Krav for the W. Definitely had some lucky dice there near the end, but I’ve really been enjoying how consistent The AoA Utgar make the DKs. GGs Sheep!
Old April 25th, 2024, 09:07 PM

baron_scapius Woo who?
Re: OHS S57 - Delta with AoA - Round 4 Until 4/29

A fun game against @Cor7770 . After developing evil Raelin and getting his deathknights up onto the road, it felt like I would be an uphill battle for my dreadguls. The first wave of 'guls went down with hardly a whimper - the DKs were rolling well and the 'guls didn't get to roll any defense dice in the aura. They did manage to put a wound on Rae. Guilty did Guilty things, getting Rae down to 1 life. Rae came forward to remove a gul that was blocking the path to Guilty and the gul pulled out a vital block. Rae went down next turn and Valguard engaged the most forward DK. The next turn the DK went for the disengage to get rid of Guilty, but died on disengage. The most forward DKs rushed forward (thanks to the road) and eliminated all the 'guls except 1. I hid that one in the start zone (to not lose OMs and to keep Johnny company) and switched back and forth between Valguard and Guilty depending on which was a better play that turn. Cor7770 caught me off guard by bringing up his Nottingham brigand on a turn 3 and took a shot at Guilty, wounding, but not killing him. Guilty removed the brigand threat next turn. Once Valguard got tied down, Guilty rained lead on the deathknights from height - stepping onto Dagmar at a critical moment to keep initiative. Once Valguard was gone, Guilty just needed to stay far enough away from the last 2 DKs to finish the job, which he did. MVP was Guilty, hands down. Thanks for the game @Cor7770 !

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events