Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 7th, 2010, 03:05 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: KC's 2nd Birthday Bash in Warren, OH - Army Auction Draf

About an hour per round plus a short break plus the prize distribution, I'd say about 6ish.
Old May 7th, 2010, 06:32 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

My plus 1 need a Morsbane to borrow
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:34 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got a Morsbane as well.

Frank, I don't have enough Blast/Glads or Drones. I think TJ is bringing the trons.
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:34 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Remember to park in the deck tomorrow. The street in front of the store was completely blocked off today for the Relay.

Also, it's only supposed to be 50 tomorrow and windy. The basement at all American gets chilly when it's cold, so might want to bring a sweatshirt or something.

The armies are already out on the table for the auction (they just need the units people are bringing added) and 10 maps are up. Well setup 2 more tomorrow morning.

I'll be starting the auction at 11:30 regardless of who is there so get there early!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:09 AM

Do you need anything else?
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:21 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Is tj bringing drones too? Looks like that's all that's left.

If anyone reads this before they leave, bring Marro Drones!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Good luck all. By the way, this is the first tournament in the new OVAH season.

Wish I could be there to wipe the floor with you
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:35 AM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

I'll bring my drones.
Old May 8th, 2010, 07:39 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

so im just bringing trons then? I haven't slept yet, this will be interesting.
Old May 8th, 2010, 08:40 AM

oh man
Old May 8th, 2010, 10:57 AM

No, David, No is surprisingly tart

nDn
Old May 8th, 2010, 08:32 PM

Great tourney! I had a blast. We had a great crew out for this one and with 22 people it was one of our largest. The auction method was interesting in that armies that wouldn't normally have been played in a tourney were. And it didn't make a huge difference. I was the last to pick in the second round and I still made a strong showing with it.

Good work Frank!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events