Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old February 3rd, 2016, 12:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

There are three guys wearing trench coats on top of the Empire State Building.

The first guy says to the second guy, "Did you know that if you jump off the edge and open up your coat, the wind will blow you back onto the roof?"

The second guy says to the first guy, "No way!"

So the first guy goes to the edge, looks back and says, "Behold!" and jumps off the edge, opens his coat and floats back onto the roof.

The second guy says, "I have got to try this. Here's my phone. Take a video," goes to the edge, jumps off, opens his coat, and falls straight down screaming. SPLAT!

The third guy looks at the first guy and says,

Spoiler Alert!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old February 3rd, 2016, 02:05 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Joke Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Joke of the Day

There are three guys wearing trench coats on top of the Empire State Building.

The first guy says to the second guy, "Did you know that if you jump off the edge and open up your coat, the wind will blow you back onto the roof?"

The second guy says to the first guy, "No way!"

So the first guy goes to the edge, looks back and says, "Behold!" and jumps off the edge, opens his coat and floats back onto the roof.

The second guy says, "I have got to try this. Here's my phone. Take a video," goes to the edge, jumps off, opens his coat, and falls straight down screaming. SPLAT!

Spoiler Alert!

I prefer this ending:

Spoiler Alert!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 25th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

Interviewer: What do you make at your current job?

Applicant: Mostly mistakes and inappropriate comments.

Old March 27th, 2016, 09:48 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Joke Thread

Well HOPPY Easter, guys! I got EGGSactly the kind of candy I wanted.

~JS
Old March 27th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Business Casual

The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

The priest announced to the congregation: "Brothers and sisters, I hold in my hand 3 sermons: a $100 sermon that lasts 5 minutes, a $50 sermon that lasts 15 minutes, and a $20 sermon that lasts an hour. Now we will pass around the collection plates, and then I will know which sermon to deliver."

Old March 28th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Business Casual

The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

A few weeks back most of us turned our clocks forward an hour. Knicks fans are just hoping they could turn the clock forward to the end of the season.

Old March 29th, 2016, 10:08 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Joke of the Day

Why does Ariel wear sea-shells?

Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 31st, 2016, 09:44 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Joke of the Day

How do you get down off an elephant?

Spoiler Alert!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 18th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Joke Thread!

Joke of the Day

A husband and wife were golfing when suddenly the wife asked, "Honey, if I died would you get married again?" The husband said, "No sweetie." The woman said, "I'm sure you would." So the man said, "Okay, I would" Then the woman asked, "Would you let her sleep in our bed?" And the man replied, "Ya, I guess so." Then the wife asked, "Would you let her use my golf clubs?" And the husband replied, "No, she's left handed."

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old July 3rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Joke of the Day

What is brown and sticky?

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 6th, 2017, 08:25 AM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How do you start a politically incorrect joke?
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:39 PM

To the Mathematicians who thought of the concept of zero...
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media