Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old March 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM

Mavrack Woo who?
Selling my Scape (Read Pricing)

Hello guys,
Unfortunately the time has come when I have to sell my scape . I have financial difficulties I need to attend to and selling my scape seems like one of the few options I have. I am having a hard time parting with this but I really need the money. I want this to go to a good home who will enjoy it and play it. I want to sell it here first since I know that you guys are always looking for scape and I always hated dealing with ebay myself. So if I can't sell it here it will probably go on ether Ebay or Kijiji. Anyways I have an almost complete collection of Heroscape and here it is and I am only selling it as a lot:

READ: If I get more than 1 offer for an item by 2 or more people. Whoever is willing to pay more than the other will get the item. Otherwise it is first come first serve

Master Sets
1x Rise of the Valkyrie $80
1x Swarm of the Marrow $60
1x DND Master set $50
Wave 1 Included with Master Sets
1x The IX Roman Legion
1x Orc Gruts
1x Heroes of Bleakwoode
Wave 2 $45
1x Minute Men and Wolves
1x Heroes of Barrenspur
Wave 3 $20
1x Heroes of Nostralund-Minus Shotgun Sul
Wave 4 $90
1x Lawmen and Samurai-$30
1x Greeks and Vipers-$40
1x Heroes of Trollsford$30
Wave 5 $40
1x Gladiators and Agents
2x Warriors and Soulborgs
Wave 6 $65
1x Shades-$15
1x Archers and Kyrie-$30
1x Heroes of Durgeth
1x Zombie Horde-Minus one zombie
Wave 7 ($85)
1x Riflemen and Spearmen
1x Templar Knights
1x Vampire and Fiends
1x Heroes of Elswin

Wave 8 Included with Mastersets
1x Militia and Wolves
1x Marrow Calvary

1x Elves
1x Heroes of the Molten Sea

Wave 10 $55
1x Champions of Renown

DND $40
1x Golem and Wyrmlings
1x Heroes of Fallcrest
1x Ghostlight Fen
Large Figure Expansions
1x Orm’s Return Included with Mastersets
2x Raknar’s Vision $60
1x Aquilla’s Alliance $120 ($100 If You Don't Want Zelrig)

Terrain Sets
1x Road to the Forgotten Forest $40
1x Volcarren Wasteland $50
1x Ticalla Jungle $45 (One tree is a bit bent)
2x Thaelenk Tundra for both $150 $75 for 1
4x Fortress of the Archkyrie $40 for all
1x Four Flag Bearers $130 (Ullar and Vydar’s Flag bearers have all their dice. Utgar is missing a few dice.)

I am asking $990 for it all excluding shipping. As said I need the money and I calculated $2295, but I want to give you guys a better deal since you have done so much for me. I will figure out the shipping and try to pin a price on it. I also have most of the boxes for the big sets. Once again I am extremely sad to see it go , but I know it will be in good hands. Thank you

EDIT: You can also buy these lots: I am asking $1099 $470 for everything listed below. Also the other lot which is everything else beside the stuff in the one lot is $550. This lot includes for $470:

1.5x Road to the Forgotten Forest-One doesn’t have Trees and Guard
1x Volcarren Wasteland
2x Ticalla Jungle
2x Thaelenk Tundra
1x Raknar’s Vision
1x Aquilla’s Alliance

1x Four Flag Bearers (Ullar and Vydar’s Flag bearers have all their dice. Utgar is missing a few dice.)

Boxes are included

Pic:

Awesome traders: dart48, skitzogryphon
Trade List Jandar's Siege Map Thread
I haz a secretz message

Last edited by Mavrack; July 20th, 2012 at 09:07 PM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Selling my Scape

Very sorry to hear about your financial difficulties and your need to sell this stuff. I hope things work out for you.

I'm not up for the whole collection, but as usual, should you decide to piece it out, there are definitely some things I would be interested in purchasing. I'll keep an eye on the thread should things change.

Best of luck with your sale and your finances.
Old March 11th, 2012, 10:50 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Very sorry to hear about your financial difficulties and your need to sell this stuff. I hope things work out for you.

I'm not up for the whole collection, but as usual, should you decide to piece it out, there are definitely some things I would be interested in purchasing. I'll keep an eye on the thread should things change.

Best of luck with your sale and your finances.
Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. If I can't sell it as a whole when I will maybe then sell it individually.

I haz a secretz message
Old March 12th, 2012, 01:10 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

I'm sorry to hear about your financial difficulties...selling Scape is always a tough thing to do and I've noticed more folks getting out for one reason or another.

The asking price you want for your lot, in my opinion, is fair. But that's fair to me, a guy who knows about the prices paid for retail and the current prices now...and if you're looking to sell, sadly, that price is pretty high. I would guess that the only person who'd pay that price would be somebody who a) knew exactly what he was getting into with Scape and b) realized that you're charging a fair price.

The problem is that if you need the cash, you might be better off selling it by pieces (I know you mentioned you don't wanna do that, but...) and then lump selling the rest at a lower price. Either that or you might end up not selling it at all. And if you have money woes, that might be a tough pill to swallow.

The big reason I always say I'm not gonna sell is because I really enjoy it, but also because I know the big hit I'll take on it. Resale is always a losing proposition if you have unsealed miniatures. Those guys making the huge sales on ebay are mostly dudes who bought at bargain bin prices, left everything sealed, and waited a few years.

I hope you find a buyer, and at least if it's someone here you'll know it's going to a good home.
Old March 12th, 2012, 08:38 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hello,
We're always buying collections if you want to check out our "BUY SITE". It works just like purchasing only in reverse. Of course you'll make more piecing it out on Ebay but I think overall you'll find our prices are pretty fair. Also, were not currently buying waves 1, 8 11,12 and 13 due to the wotc blowout and "glut" of those (depending on supplies though I might start again soon).
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
........Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old March 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Hello,
We're always buying collections if you want to check out our "BUY SITE". It works just like purchasing only in reverse. Of course you'll make more piecing it out on Ebay but I think overall you'll find our prices are pretty fair. Also, were not currently buying waves 1, 8 11,12 and 13 due to the wotc blowout and "glut" of those (depending on supplies though I might start again soon).
Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
........Andrew
Thanks Andrew. I checked out what you will pay each of the things. For the most part it was fair but some of the large expansions like Aquilla's Alliance and the Terrain sets were too little in price for my liking. If I can't sell it in a lot, I will probably piece out the big items and sell you the waves I can't sell. Thank you for the support

Oh and thank you Canscape . I know the price appears high but that's about how much these things are going for these days, but i'm glad you see it is a fair price. I am quite content that it will be going to a good home too on here

I haz a secretz message
Old March 12th, 2012, 06:08 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

Woops I forgot to add Ghostlight Fen DND pack.

I haz a secretz message
Old March 14th, 2012, 12:55 PM

Mavrack Woo who?
Re: Selling my Scape (UPDATED)

I have decided to try to split my lot. Read the description if you are interested

I haz a secretz message
Old March 15th, 2012, 07:12 PM

Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby! Colorcrayons rolls all skulls baby!

I am new to heroscape and have been hunting for master sets for what seems like forever now.

I noticed that you remarked about selling a certain lot but the rest is not mentioned as for what the asking price is.
Old March 20th, 2012, 04:48 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

Woops forgot to add the price of the other lot (The other part of the collection). The price for the other lot is $850 and i'm dropping the other lot down to $999. I am also going to put it on ebay probably Friday in wave should no one pm me. Last chance before it goes on ebay.

I haz a secretz message

Last edited by Mavrack; March 20th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 02:04 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation
Re: Selling my Scape (UPDATED AGAIN)

Good luck with the sales on ebay. Realize that not many folks are willing to spend that much money all at once, so by doing it on ebay in parts it will take you longer but you will get a better return. Just be careful and protect yourself against scammers as much as you can (verify shipping, all that). Good luck!
Old March 23rd, 2012, 04:23 PM

Mavrack Woo who?
Re: Selling my Scape (UPDATED AGAIN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
Good luck with the sales on ebay. Realize that not many folks are willing to spend that much money all at once, so by doing it on ebay in parts it will take you longer but you will get a better return. Just be careful and protect yourself against scammers as much as you can (verify shipping, all that). Good luck!
Thank you

EDIT: This is going up on Ebay later tonight. It will be split up into waves and individual terrain sets.

I haz a secretz message

Last edited by Mavrack; March 23rd, 2012 at 05:56 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News