Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 17th, 2007, 03:15 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Dividing up and selling a Scape Lot, almost all gone 9/22

In another thread some one was selling their whole collection, but would not part it out, I bought the whole thing to get what I wanted, and sold the rest... along with added some other stuff that I had sitting around.

WANTED ITEMS:
Wave 3 Commons
Wave 7
Nerak's CARD (only need a real card)
Accepting funds through PayPal - the first to pay for item will get it. I will not hold items due to so many never paying for it when I do so.

WHATS LEFT AS OF 9/22/07:
$??.00 Cm Einar War Elephant, a custom he got from ebay.
$99.00 Ex All 5 Flag Bearers, USED
$35.00 Ex Onyx Vipers, NEW but no packaging.
$6.00 W5 1 SQUAD of: DeathStalkers), NEW but no packaging.

$14.00 Ex Ornak Utgar Flag Bearer, NEW IN PACKAGE
$12.00 W6 Zombies, NEW IN PACKAGE
$12.00 W6 Zombies, NEW IN PACKAGE
$12.00 W5 Gladiators & Agents, NEW IN PACKAGE
$12.00 W5 Soulborgs, NEW IN PACKAGE
$12.00 W5 Ninjas & Samurai, NEW IN PACKAGE
$12.00 W4 Greeks & Vipers, NEW IN PACKAGE
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:25 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker
What would the dice cost?
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:35 PM

Sapper has disabled reputation
I might have an extra Nerak card. I will get back with you. The guy who gave me my Nerak sent 2 cards for some reason.
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:36 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
If I have to give a price for the dice, I will just use an ebay price... Each set of dice I can get at least $10.00 shipped for on ebay, because I have before.

Sapper
Very Cool... did not think anyone would have just a card. The printed card this came with is ok, but its bent a little and real is always better.

djsmith has disabled reputation
Castle sets

Could you possibly PM me on how much you want for the castle sets? Thanks!
Old August 17th, 2007, 03:59 PM

Harold Woo who?
if you would ship to The Netherlands, im interested in the flagbearers for vydar ullar and einar.
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:02 PM

I am willing to ship overseas, but it WILL be expensive... overseas postage rates went up a few months back. However I would rather keep all 5 of the flags together, I already have a spare Ornak that TRU would not let me return, dont need more . I will likely wait till the flags are not on the store shelves again and try to scalp a high price like everyone else does.

I could however goto my TRU and try to get these 3 new inpackage for you if you want... last time I was there they had a LOT of them.
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Hmm well, the Fb's sound really tempting. What are you asking for them? I've been wanting to get my hands on them for a while but haven't been able to.

Also, do you have the HLD complete set, lava chuckers, box and all, or just the terrain? I wasn't sure. I might be interested in that as well.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:30 PM

Chilli Dog
I had the whole thing, however due to it being "smokey" / dusty I folded the one box I had and am about to put it in the trash... I do have the figures, have not decided yet to keep or sell the figures.

The flag bearers I am still pondering what I am going to do with them... there is potential for some spare change with them, and being unemployed that has priority.
Old August 17th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
I have Rankar's Vision, so how much would just Orm's return+S/H to southern Ontario be?

Other stuff I'd be interested in:
Jandar Flagbearer
Water Tiles
24-Hex Terrain Tiles

I can't really afford too much, so tell me the approximate prices, and about what you think the shipping'd be, and I'll see what might get.

Old August 17th, 2007, 04:50 PM

Firemaster
Shipping would be more than it use to be lol, I have not shipped anything out since they raised overseas postage... will have to look into it. If there are any Ontario (Toronto or closer to me) Tournaments planed I can deliver them in person as I once did before... $10-$30 range depening what and how much I would guess.

I actually have a stack of 24 hex tiles I have had for a while... not sure I really need 7 master sets worth of 24 hex. I will likely keep 2 and sell off the rest... the weight on these adds up fast.
$1.75 per 24 hex + shipping? that seem too low or too high?
The 2 sets would make 12 tiles $21, wich seems about right, since its half of a masters set worth of tiles wich goes for about $20 each...

The sparkly water tiles go for about a buck a piece or more on ebay...
The solid tiles, the set of 21 for about $6? I think I sold a set of 21 solid water tiles for $12 plus shipping on ebay once .

Orms... $9+ship...

Flag Bearers will wait to try and sell all 5 together, but I do have a spare Ornak still in box.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion