Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 10th, 2023, 09:22 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2023

AnubianWolf88 and Eli are in. I intend to be completely unprepared.

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:10 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like we’re in after all.

We may have a friend of Simon’s as well. He will be even more woefully unprepared than AW88, lol.
Quote:
1. Dignan
2. Rÿchean
3. BossyBoots
4. Caleb
5. Rexmax2
6. Rexmax2 + 1
7. Rexmax2 + 2
8. AnubianWolf
9. Eli
10. Rym
11. Nightwing
12. Rosy Petals (maybe)

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 11th, 2023, 07:51 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Looks like we’re in after all.

We may have a friend of Simon’s as well. He will be even more woefully unprepared than AW88, lol.

Excellent. Glad you guys can make it.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 12th, 2023, 06:27 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Sidewinder: OEAO Edition

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5611

Burial Marsh: OEAO Edition

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5616

And another…edit coming

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; October 12th, 2023 at 06:28 PM. Reason: There will be edits
Old October 12th, 2023, 06:43 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Maps updated in main thread

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 13th, 2023, 07:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Contrast by gamebear

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5333

Edit, sand is lava field and rock is asphalt on the map I made. Interesting build, using ladders underneath to support middle tiles, I just used extra hexes though.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by Rÿchean; October 13th, 2023 at 09:13 PM.
Old October 15th, 2023, 06:05 PM

Great event yesterday. Thanks to Rÿchean for helping out with the maps and thanks to everyone who showed up. It was great to get together and play some more 'Scape. Special shoutout to the new players who showed up for their first events ever.

I had a fun day on the way to winning the event. I brought the following army (which was probably the cheesiest army at the event, sorry):

3x Blasts
3x Glads
Laglor

Game 1 - Nightwing (3x Hounds, Krav, Carr, Zeta)
Nightwing and I have had quite the history the last few events. We have met in the championship both times. I won last NHSD and he beat me in the draft event this spring. Playing in the first round was going to spoil that chance for a repeat this year. This game was a little anticlimactic as my army really countered the bulk of his. For those of you wondering, hounds are pretty terrible against an army of soulborgs. The odds played out and my army took the W.

Game 2 - Rÿchean (Blades, Grim, Tor, Ner, Sylvarris)
Rÿchean and I face off almost every event and almost never in the final round. This year would be no different. Again, my army proved to be a solid counter to his. Locking down his blades was really difficult for Rÿchean to overcome. Each time one of the heroes stuck the lines of the robots, they were quickly swarmed and shot to pieces. He did work my army down quite a bit, but I was able to come away with another W.

Game 3 - Lucas (Wyrmlings and Cowboys)
Lucas was at his first event and brought about 10 army cards to manage. He did great juggling everything, but his wyrmlings were just too weak to do much against the soulborgs.

Championship match - Rexmax (Zombies, Cyprien, Marcu)
Another matchup where my army really countered my opponent. I had witnessed Cyprien tear apart a dwarf army just two rounds ago and his zombies wore down a sentinel army just before our match. However, the glads proved too much to tackle. Every time he got a decent attack, I rolled a bunch of shields. My blasts eventually wore him out and Cyprien is pretty poor against a swarm of glads.

GG, Rexmax. Your second place finish with your army is more impressive than my victory with my army.

Old October 23rd, 2023, 11:25 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for hosting Dignan! It was a blast (even the part where my Halloween army got crushed by glads ). I hope I can get a rematch sometime soon.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day