Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:00 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Oct 20th Heroscape event in Cheyenne, Wyoming

Most of the details are not completely set yet. This post will be updated once everything is finalized at least 2 weeks before the actual event. Discussion for this event is to be held on the store website in this thread. Most store regulars are not on Heroscapers.com and I want to keep the discussion in one place. It can still be talked about and I will answer questions here, but in order to have a vote in how the event is going to be run, suggestions must be posted on the store website forum.

Summary of the format:
- Ocober 20th from 11am unil 6pm at Cyborgs puzzles and Games You do not have to be here for the full event! Even if you can only make it for 2 hours you can still win a prize.

- Entry fee is either $5 or a purchase of a game at the store as a prize donation. Additional prize support will be given by the store. Everyone that attends will win at least one prize

- 595 point armies with one army change allowed during the event. The change may not cover more than 300 points. A modified Rolling Rumble format hat rewards faster playing and more completed games. Figures may be rented from me for approximately 10% of what I would sell them for on a first come first served basis.

- Maps are not pre-set and will be player made. I reserve the right to make or ask that modifications be made to maps for playability and time issues. The best map not made by me will also win a prize. This will be voted on by players from eligible maps. Each person may only count one buil map to be eligible.

Anyone attending can still RSVP on this thread. There is room for about 30 players and 16 maps.

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; October 6th, 2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:08 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Oct 20th Heroscape event in Cheyenne, Wyoming

I may try coming to this, since it's a week after the Colorado one
Old September 22nd, 2012, 07:58 PM

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It would be great to have any of the Colorado scapers here. Actually this is the first time ever we have had seperate events. If the situation were different I'd actually be happy to pack up and go to Colorado. With the situation I'm in though it just isn't possible. The only way for me to participate in an NHSD event is to have one here. If Colorado were having it on the 20th, I'd probably change mine to the 27th just to keep it open for all groups. The 13th wouldn't be possible though because the 12th is the monthly Brony meetup here and it wouldn't give me enough time to get the event set up.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 11:43 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Ahh, I see. Well go ahead and count me in, I'm sure I'll make it. And you should try to make to the Colorado one
Old September 23rd, 2012, 02:41 AM

no matter how much I might want to go to the Colorado event it cannot happen for a variety of reasons. One of those is not having any transportation. Another is because of finances. I can't even afford a place to live right now, let alone the dental work I desperately need. I simply cannot afford to shut down my business on a Saturday. That is unless I had at least $80 in sales waiting for me in Colorado as well as the transportation covered.
Old October 14th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Not a n00b

How many hexes can the army be?
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:14 PM

I didn't notice before that I hadn't posted a maximum start zone so I'm going to build the maps with 26 hexes to start and if anyone brings armies with more hexes than that I will change them to exactly big enough for the largest army. Since most of the maps will be Heat of Battle it wouldn't matter for them anyway.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day