Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

View Poll Results: Please indicate which date is good for you.
Sat. Oct 15 3 50.00%
Sun Oct 16 5 83.33%
Other {Please tell me if you choose this one} 1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 18th, 2011, 08:49 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mich. NHSD - Random Rev. The Whip 10/16/11 - Map Draft w

I know there are some Michigan Heroscapers that are also Magic players...for anyone interested, BC Comix will be the host of the Michigan State Championship Tournament this year.

This is the really big event I was referring to a few posts ago. They will be using the open space next door for overflow. If you have ever wanted to play very competitive magic, check it out on the 15th.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old September 18th, 2011, 08:53 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow that is big. Convey my Congrats to Bob on having that honor at his store. And good luck to you, for I'm sure you will be playing

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:56 AM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

OK, the Map winner of week #2 is Blockage

Week#3 Map Election is now on until next Sunday.

The Candidates for BftU Map {please pick one}:

A: STYGIAN RIFT by typhon2222

B: FENRIS by Mad_wookie

C: JOTUN'S GAP by dignan

D:
DESOLATION PASS by panoptican

E: UMBRAGE by dignan

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Umbrage. Good luck at the magic tourney damja.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:35 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Sure, Umbrage...why not.

Thanks guys. If I do play I will need a crap ton of luck

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:18 PM

By the way, can i get a roll call of who's coming?

We need 12 or more to get prize support from Rÿchean.

Old September 19th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm coming.

~Rednax
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:31 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I should be there. No conflicts so far. Trying to recruit some more people. I might be able to get a couple newbies. If the weather is bad I have one friend who will come but he will be working if it is nice outside.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 20th, 2011, 06:43 PM

You kin bet yer buttons I'll be thar. (arrrrrr!)

in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old September 20th, 2011, 09:17 PM

Wk #3 Map Draft so far:

Umbrage: 2 votes

Old September 21st, 2011, 08:40 AM

You should move my friends into the maybe category for now ZB. I have yet to get a confirmation from any of them. I am still trying though. I am really hoping to get the new guys to go.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 24th, 2011, 11:04 PM

YakRoller Woo who?

Attending!

Yak, XC, Drew & Drew"s friend.

"Never put your body where your mind hasn’t been first.”
Chris Duff

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day