Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old February 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Live from TotalCon XXV

Quote:
Originally Posted by arp12 View Post
I'm slightly confused.... if the event started at 10:00am and you finished 4 games by 1:00pm, are they 45-minute rounds?
If you were here you'd know.

I think it's just the games all finishing early: the uncommon format makes for speedy games. I don't think any game went to time.
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
PJ: "Hey, you said you wouldn't use Realin this game."

TC2K: "Yes, you are correct, you should never believe what someone says before they have coffee."
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:06 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Championship is underway. Army news...

Ollie: Deathwalker 9000, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin (RotV), Isamu, Rats x3.
TomCollins: Stingers x5, Eltahale, Isamu.
Bengi: Raelin (RotV), Blue Wymlings x2, White Wyrmlings x2, Red Wyrmlings x4.
Cleon: Stingers x6, Raelin (RotV), Isamu.
Joseph: Laglor, Glads x2, Blasts x3.
Scapemage921: Arrow Gruts x4, Krug, Ice Troll, Nerak, Swog Rider, Isamu.
BlueOrange1981: Mimring, Kelda, Grimnak, Ornak.
Casey: Krav Maga Agents, Ismau, Water Elemental, Sonlen, Cyprien.
PJ: Charos, Braxas, Eldgrim.
Bob: Rats x3, Raelin (RotV), KMA, KAemon Awa, Guilty McCreech.
NYYS: Raelin (RotV), Glads x3, Blasts x2, Isamu.
Marroking: Blades x3, Grimnak, Q9, Isamu, Marcu.
Mombo: 4th Mass x4, Drake (SotM).
???: Q9, Ninjas of the NW, Izumi Samurai, Kozuke Samurai

Last edited by ollie; March 1st, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Championship Tourney OVERSOLD, mad scramble to assemble more maps!

-insert signature here-
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:40 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Keep it up, nyys, I'm loving it. Also I want to hear what Tom Vasel had to say.

He said lots of nice things while I was playing games with him and so did Eric...and they had a lot of other interesting things to say this morning at my breakfast with the two of them.

(He is a lot taller than I thought...and Eric's voice sounds exactly the same in person as it does on tape)
Old February 26th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Is a Quadradical

The Championship game between Cleon and NYYS is going to the wire.

After this week's discovery that a deathwalker has never won an event (actually, more a lack of evidence that they have---I still find it surprising) I took Q9 ourt of my army and replaced him with DW9K and another squad of rats. It played quite nicely, if slowly. 3-1, with the 1 against Cleon and his horde of stingers.
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:11 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post

After this week's discovery that a deathwalker has never won an event (actually, more a lack of evidence that they have---I still find it surprising) I took Q9 ourt of my army and replaced him with DW9K and another squad of rats. It played quite nicely, if slowly. 3-1, with the 1 against Cleon and his horde of stingers.
As weird as it sounds first glance, my experience has been that Stingers are good against rat podges. I think it's because they're usually backed up with uniques, and Stingers eat Uniques for breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:

As weird as it sounds first glance, my experience has been that Stingers are good against rat podges. I think it's because they're usually backed up with uniques, and Stingers eat Uniques for breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper.
Well, except Raelin-backed Krav, maybe. Even then, though, the Krav will whiff eventually.
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:58 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:

Well, except Raelin-backed Krav, maybe. Even then, though, the Krav will whiff eventually.
Ask tomcollins2000 about that one. Stupid stingers killed my Q9

I couldn't help noticing that the last six posts were made by penguins with machine guns.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old February 27th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Is a Quadradical

NYYS took the championship game. I didn't see who won Summoner Wars.

I played Pandemic, Rattus and Ascension for the first time.
Old February 27th, 2011, 01:43 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
NYYS took the championship game. I didn't see who won Summoner Wars.

I played Pandemic, Rattus and Ascension for the first time.
Any idea how Bengi did? His army is quite similar to one of my top ones in the "Notebook of random ideas" right now.
Old February 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM
Is a Quadradical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Any idea how Bengi did? His army is quite similar to one of my top ones in the "Notebook of random ideas" right now.
He's deep in Runewars right now. I think "not well" is a fair summary.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News