Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old May 6th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
Southwest Ninja's 5/6/13 tradelist

Ola everyone!

I am at a point where I no longer host tourneys so I have no need for the umpteen master sets and terrain expansions I have. I wanted to gauge the interest in the full terrain sets for RotV and SotM here to the communitiy before I just go and drop em on my local craigs list. At this time I am only looking to sell these two sets of terrain until I work out what I want to keep for the jungle, tundra, road, castles, and lava. I have EVERYTHING I need for HS so I am looking to sell only.

* I am slow to respond so please be patient with me!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades