Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 20th, 2010, 12:18 PM

Souron is surprisingly tart
Star Wars HS

Yo,

I'm back! Miss me?
Any way... last week i started making some cards centered around certain star wars characters. so far i have general grievous, count dukoo, and heavy.
here are thier abilities

Count Dukoo
Utgar
Human
unique hero
sith
arrogant
medium 5

life:6
move:8
Range:1
Attack:6
Defense:4
Light saber ripost: when count dukoo defends all eccess sheilds count as unblockable hits to the attacker.
force lightning:Attack:4 range:6
Affects all adjecent figures, must have clear sight at hit zone. defenders roll dice seperatly
double attack

General greivous:
Utgar
cyborg
unique hero
sith
arrogant
medium 5
life:6
move:8
range:1
attack:6
defense:4

Lightsaber block: when attacked one shield will block all hits
lightsaber throw:range 5, attack, 4
double attack

Heavy
jandar
clone
unique hero
trooper
brave
medium 5

life 4
Move:6
range:6
Attack:3
Defense:4

Quadrupal attack.
May attack three aditional times.

Any feedback concerning these guys would be awesome!

DS! Rules! Dungeon Squad! Space Squad! Dungeon Squad 40k: Adventures in the 401st century!
http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/dungeon-squad
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:42 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Star Wars HS

Why would Grevious have 8 move? He wasn't portrayed as ridiculously fast. Did he ever through a lightsaber in the films? If so I don't recall. And I don't know how you gave quadruple attack to Heavy and not Grevious.

Its a nice start, but needs a bit of work, I think.
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:21 PM

thanks for the tip and being the first to comment! The reason heavy has quad attack is cause he's got a chain gun. i made greivous super fast cause these are manly passed on battlefront.

DS! Rules! Dungeon Squad! Space Squad! Dungeon Squad 40k: Adventures in the 401st century!
Old May 20th, 2010, 01:42 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souron View Post
thanks for the tip and being the first to comment! The reason heavy has quad attack is cause he's got a chain gun. i made greivous super fast cause these are manly passed on battlefront.
Grievous is indeed super fast, especially in the animated movies, but he also has four arms and in said movie it shows how powerful he was BEFORE Mace Windu crushed his chest armor.

Dooku, not Dukoo.

I believe that a Heavy Clone Trooper is a Clone with a rocket launcher, while the one that you're talking about would probably be a Clone Commando. Likewise, why does Grievous have lightsaber throw?

Great cards though, especially for what appears to be your first.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:59 PM

Heavy is the name of a clone trooper who defended the rishy base.
You guys are right in trashing light saber trow and double attack, greivous should have quad attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards