Heroscapers

Old March 14th, 2014, 07:39 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Sports: NFL

Steve put up good numbers last year with the #1 corner covering him. I think y'all got a pretty good piece. Plus I'll be cheering for y'all (especially Steve) to stick it to the Panthers when we play next season!

Swamper is Nicholas Esenwein in The Paradox Keep

Old March 14th, 2014, 09:03 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death! SirGalahad is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Panthers cut Smith. See y'all at the bottom of the NFC South.
Saints might be joining them. We'd better have some great guys in the wings, giving up on Sproles and letting go of several defensive players.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 21
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

"the absolute ultimate superhero table-gaming experience"
~Aggressive Sock, C3Ger

Old March 18th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Send a message via Skype™ to boromir96

Pretty happy with the Bears offseason so far, love the Houston Ratliff and Peanut signings, while Mundy is at least better than what we had. It's tough to see Peppers and Bennett go, but I was all for it. Glad we cut Bush and Podlesh, hope we get rid of Weems too. Not too psyched about the M.D Jennings signing though.

I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ!
Tourney Record:16-6 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Old April 10th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Send a message via Skype™ to boromir96

Little late... BUT WE GOT ALLEN!

The Bears defense is starting to look good, I'd be surprised if they were in the bottom half of the league next year.

I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ!
Tourney Record:16-6 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps

Old April 10th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Little late... BUT WE DITCHED CJ2K!

Now maybe the Titans can do something other than count on an overpriced RB for their offensive fortunes

~Aldin, who thinks CJ is gonna be pretty disappointed once he realizes his value on the open market is nowhere near what he wants

Aldin is Varkaanan Blade dancer...
in the
Jera Keep...

Old April 10th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wonder what the odds are on him going to the Patriots?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV: Not Heroscape-related.