Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old January 18th, 2012, 02:03 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker
Indianapolis Events!! 1/28, 3/24, 4/21, 5/26

Hey folks, I got a mad info bomb to drop here. I apologize in advance, two of these events are heroscape and the other two are not, but I am helping run them all and they are for a good cause.

Entry fee is $2 for all events, and proceeds go to charity. Doors open at 11 for all events. Heroscape events always start at noon. Gaming for a good cause!! Here's the location for all the events:
Decatur Middle School
5108 S. High School Road
Indianapolis, IN 46221

First up is the January 28th. This event will have D and D, Heroclix, and the deck-building game Dominion. No scape, but other fun games to play.

Next on March 24th Heroscape event "General Wars: Heat of battle"
Build a 600 point team. All units must follow the same general (Valkrill can be counted as Utgar). No hex limit for starting zone. Marro Hive okay, you must bring it's base. Custom and C3V not allowed for this tournament.
Players will take turns placing one cards worth of figures anywhere on the board that is not adjacent to another figure or on a glyph. 45 minute rounds. 4 rounds with possible championship match. Trophies awarded to the top player for each general and a dice tower awarded for the champion.

Then, on April 21st, due to overwhelmingly positive feedback, the Heroscape Event "C3G: Worlds Collide"
C3G, C3V and good old fashioned heroscape all welcome. No customs unless approved by the C3V and C3G guilds in their official releases. Build a 600 point team and square off in a battle so outrageous, Michael Bay is traying to make a movie about it. Not really. team must fit within 24 hexes. 45 minute rounds, 4 rounds wiht possible championship match. Trophy for top 2 finishers.

Lastly, on May 26th, we will be having an awesome "Race for the Cure" fundraiser. Projectors and tv's will be set up with all sorts of video game consols. There will be a Wii Smash Brothers Brawl tournament, and a Battle of the Rock Bands (featuring Rock band 3).

If you have a map idea for scape, I'd love to look at using it. Map must contain one and only one master set, and one and only one terrain expansion. (IE SotM and Ice, RotV and Road, BftU and Lava) I will be using the same maps I always do (which I hope to finally have posted on here soon)

PM me if you have any questions.

I'm just sayin.
Old January 18th, 2012, 03:54 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Indianapolis Events!! 1/28, 3/24, 4/21, 5/26

SWEET! thanks W_E!

The no startzone limit is interesting...veeery interesting...*strokes beard*

Last edited by weebaer; January 19th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to borrow any and all Zombies of Morindan that I possibly can!!!!

Weebaer, you don't have a beard worth stroking.
Old January 20th, 2012, 02:24 PM

worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker worldsenemy knows what's in an order marker

He can stroke mine! (That awkward moment when saying something nice turns into a creepy proposition)

I'm just sayin.
Old January 20th, 2012, 03:28 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

bwahahaha that IS creepy,

I can however schulzy, grow a beard faster and fuller than you *sticks tongue out*

and Im scared of your zombies
Old January 21st, 2012, 06:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are we allowed to bring paper figures? because i have four squads of paper zombies

Old January 21st, 2012, 09:05 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

The Heat of Battle idea sounds interesing. Too far ahead in the future to determine if I can go or not yet, though...
Old January 23rd, 2012, 07:16 PM

I'm going to say no to the paper zombies. Sorry.

I'm just sayin.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 08:51 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah i kinda figured. i am just to cheap to buy the actual ones and if i came to the 28th, would there be anyone willing to teach me a game or D and D or heroclix?
Old January 24th, 2012, 11:10 AM

absolutely. I will be there around 1, but Bob will be there early teaching the other two games

I'm just sayin.
Old January 24th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Cool! I'll see you there
Old January 25th, 2012, 12:25 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Which Heat of Battle rules will we be using?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events