Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 15th, 2022, 12:16 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: SoCal NHSD 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
And where do the current power rankings live? Or are the A+ units just the ones in the first post of this thread? (Marro Warriors, Deathreavers, Raelin RotV, Q9)
Correct, those four are the only A+ units.

@Dekk , welcome to have you.

@Master Roshi , can you bring a second map?

And for backup army I'm cool with a rule where you can switch armies after 2 losses. We'll just have three rounds, so it'll be for one game.

Please submit your army using the tournament software: https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=26
And let me know if you can see my submission.
Okay awesome! Was able to put my name down on the list. I’ll submit my army when I get there. See you guys in a few. This will be fun @hivelord you’ll be missed today but hope to see you in the future.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 15th, 2022, 01:23 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I will be there for maybe a round this afternoon, should be there around 1pm and can play a game if there’s room. Will update with an eta when I have one.
Old October 16th, 2022, 11:02 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks all for coming out and @Master Roshi for bringing some terrain prizes! I'll post some battle reports later.

The best moment was the final dice roll of SoCal NHSD. Migol Ironwill, resting after a powerful deadly strike felled the Frost Giant to end a lengthy battle, was taken off guard by his dying blow. In the shadow of Mount Roshi in the Blackridge mountains, the full strength swing of the Frost Giant's axe landed perfectly to bypass Migol's usually tough defense and bring down the humble dwarf alongside his lumbering foe.
Old October 16th, 2022, 07:58 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Thanks all for coming out and @Master Roshi for bringing some terrain prizes! I'll post some battle reports later.

The best moment was the final dice roll of SoCal NHSD. Migol Ironwill, resting after a powerful deadly strike felled the Frost Giant to end a lengthy battle, was taken off guard by his dying blow. In the shadow of Mount Roshi in the Blackridge mountains, the full strength swing of the Frost Giant's axe landed perfectly to bypass Migol's usually tough defense and bring down the humble dwarf alongside his lumbering foe.
That was a fun game and my favorite game of the day I played. Thank you everyone who came. I appreciate you guys coming to my neck of the woods. Hope we can meet up more often.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 16th, 2022, 08:12 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Quote:

That was a fun game and my favorite game of the day I played. Thank you everyone who came. I appreciate you guys coming to my neck of the woods. Hope we can meet up more often.
Yeah it was a good time. I'm down to meet again in the future
Old October 19th, 2022, 11:22 PM

Uncountedcord61 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

What's our socal scaper count? I've talked to some members on discord. I know there's quite a few in Simi Valley, some in Pasadena and San Diego. I heard the last time before covid was hit, it was held in van nuys. I'm in van nuys, and could probably set up at paper hero games.
Old October 20th, 2022, 03:31 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncountedcord61 View Post
What's our socal scaper count?
The last time I sent out emails to everyone, I had 14 email addresses (not counting myself, natch). But that was pre-pandemic, I believe. Several of those folks have not been heard from in a couple of years, at this point. (I hope they're all okay!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:42 PM

Uncountedcord61 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok, let's start getting a roster going, usernames, general locations and scaper numbers to form. If need be or for ease of access, use discord for a platform.
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'd be down for a SoCal discord if that was easier for people, if there's interest I'll set one up and invite you all.
Old October 20th, 2022, 12:54 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'd be down for a SoCal discord if that was easier for people, if there's interest I'll set one up and invite you all.
That's a good idea
Old October 20th, 2022, 01:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

https://discord.gg/UfVKwtmkVa
Old November 5th, 2022, 12:37 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Results from the day!

Armies:

Master Roshi: 10th x2, Romans x2, Marcus, Raelin (RotV)
Dekk: Stingers x2, Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, Rechets, Marcu
Leotheanimal: Krav, Frost Giant, Phantom Knights x3
Jack: Arrow Gruts x2, Swog Rider x2, Krug, Cyprien, Sonya
S1R_A: Dwarves x2, Migol, Major Q10, Marro Warriors
superfrog: Greenscales x3, Raelin (RotV), Zelrig

Round 1:

Dekk W(1-0) vs Jack (0-1) on Blackridge
Master Roshi W(1-0) vs Leo (0-1) on Remains of Clionesia
S1R_A (1-0) with Bye

Round 2:

S1R_A W(2-0) vs Dekk (1-1) on Remains of Clionesia
Leo W(1-1) vs Jack (0-2) on Blackridge
Master Roshi (2-0) with Bye

Round 3:

S1R_A W(3-0) vs Master Roshi (2-1) on Remains of Clionesia
Leo W(2-1) vs Dekk (1-2) on Blackridge
Celeb sighting: Superfrog W vs Jack on Forest Fire

Bonus game:

S1R_A (3-0-1) epic tie Leo (2-1-1) on Blackridge

Last edited by S1R_ART0R1US; November 10th, 2022 at 12:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day