Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Deals on Dice Boxes

I was one day away from releasing a brand new product line through VixenTor Games - the dice box. This handy box would let you put all your stuff in there - minis, dice, order markers, wound counters, even cards - and let you go to tourneys carrying one little box. I commissioned a local contractor to make me 12 of each variety, and designed some really nice art for the lids.

And then today, I decided not to sell them.

There are three problems with these boxes.

1) Not quite big enough. They'll hold everything you need for a tournament except dragons and cards - but I really wanted them to hold cards.

2) They don't open flat. Like, the lid sits nicely when it's closed, but because of how the hinges sit, they won't open flat. You can leave the lid up and roll the dice into the box, but it won't sit flat when it's open.

3) Small imperfections. A few of the boxes have glue stains. A few have lids that don't line up exactly with the bases.

They're still really nice boxes, but they're not what I wanted. So I'm liquidating them on eBay, below what I paid for them:

Light Stained Box

Dark Stained Box with Hook Latch

Red Stained Box

Dark Stained Box with Clasp Latch

These cost me more to make than what I'm charging for them, but I would like to see them go to people who could use them. They're nice boxes, just not what I intend to sell.

If any admin has a problem with me posting this here, let me know and I'll take it down, or just delete it outright. I'm not trying to spam, just let people know they can get real cheap dice boxes for as long as they last.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion