Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 21st, 2013, 08:14 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 1 Posted

Good game, greygnarl. I got lucky and still couldn't win!

Still was a lot of fun for me, and I definitely want to buy Kaemon Awa now.

Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. -Euripides

My Awesome Trade List
Old October 21st, 2013, 09:32 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 1 Posted

Eraguy, you don't come in the round, as we had four drops (KCADH, jcustar, Rexmax, and Filthy).

Round 2 is Heat of Battle on Sizzle. Here are the matchups and armies.

The dok (1-0) v. Thelegendaryirishsword (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Count Raymond, Othkurik The Black Dragon
* Knights of Weston x2, Finn the Viking Champion, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors
* Migol Ironwill, Heirloom, Theracus, Axegrinders of Burning Forge x3
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Warden 816, Marro Warriors, Tomb Skeletons x3
dok will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Thelegendaryirishsword decides who places the first card of their army first.

The infectedsloth (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Death Chasers of Thesk x4, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Kursus, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider
* Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen x3, Van Nessing, Guilty McCreech
* Nicholas Esenwein, Deathstrike Thrall x5, Preyblood Thrall x2, Marro Warriors, Kursus
* Blastatrons x2, Major X17, Hoplitron x3, Krav Maga Agents, Kira Jax
kevindola will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, infectedsloth decides who places the first card of their army first.

The Foudzing (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Skeletons of Annellintia x3, Nicholas Esenwein
* Kozuke Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Tomoe Gozen, Tagawa Samurai
* Knights of Weston x3, Alastair MacDirk, Finn the Viking Champion, Sir Orrick
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Arashara Goshiri, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
vegietarian18 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Foudzing decides who places the first card of their army first.

The Wanderer999 (1-0) v. awesomeunleashed (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Cathar Spearmen x3, Zelrig, Siiv
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x3, Hoplitron
* Microcorp Troopers x3, Braxas
* Mezzodemon Warmongers x7
Wanderer999 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, awesomeunleashed decides who places the first card of their army first.

The Bengi (1-0) v. greygnarl (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Roman Legionnaires x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Theracus
* Marrden Nagrubs x4, Tor-Kul-Na, Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior
* Augamo, Quasatch Hunters x3
* Zettian Infantry x3, Deathcommander Mark 3, Isamu, Kaemon Awa
greygnarl will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Bengi decides who places the first card of their army first.

The vegies dad (1-0) v. Ixe (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Fyorlag Spiders x4, Estivara
* Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriors x2, Eltahale
* Arrow Gruts x3, Krug, Mimring, Swog Rider x2
* Otonashi, Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Moriko, Isamu, Kumiko
vegies dad will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Ixe decides who places the first card of their army first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The Kinseth (1-0) v. arrow grut (1-0) pool of armies is:
* Deathreavers x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Marcu Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi
* Augamo, Microcorp Troopers x3, Samuel Brown
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Braxas, Greenscale Warriors x2, Isamu
* Grimnak, Heavy Gruts x3, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Siiv
arrow grut will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Kinseth decides who places the first card of their army first.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (0-1) v. ScapeRaider (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Zombies of Morindan x5
* Warriors of Ashra x4, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Phantom Knights x4, Augamo, Marcu Esenwein
* Skeletons of Annellintia x3, Isamu, Iskra Esenwein, Kira Jax, Sonya Esenwein
ScapeRaider will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Soundwarp SG-1 decides who places the first card of their army first.

The MegaSilver (0-1) v. marrowick (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathwalker 9000, Zettian Infantry x2, Deathreavers x2, Krav Maga Agents
* Kantono Daishi, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Moriko, Isamu, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV]
* Count Raymond, Cathar Spearmen x3, Frost Giant of Morh
* Morgoloth, Siiv, Skull Demon x4, Isamu
MegaSilver will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, marrowick decides who places the first card of their army first.

The C$$ (0-1) v. n00b (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Knights of Weston x2, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Finn the Viking Champion, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Kira Jax
* Dreadgul Raiders x3, Jotun, Guilty McCreech
* Microcorp Troopers x3, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Hoplitron
* Nhah Scirh Cultists x3, Augamo, Kursus
C$$ will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, n00b decides who places the first card of their army first.

The Dysole (0-1) v. Heroscaper Guy (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Augamo, Goblin Cutters x3, Isamu, Racheim
* Havech Eradicators x3, Major Q10, Marcu Esenwein
* 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Sgt. Drake Alexander [RotV], Marcus Decimus Gallus, Marcu Esenwein
* Haduc, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archers x3, Kyntela Gwyn
Dysole will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Heroscaper Guy decides who places the first card of their army first.

The William099 (0-1) v. Finn (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Laglor, Microcorp Agents x3, Theracus
* Su-Bak-Na, Ne-Gok-Sa, Marro Dividers x4
* 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Sujoah, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu
* Phantom Knights x3, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Marro Warriors
William099 will decide who chooses their army first. After armies are picked, Finn decides who places the first card of their army first.

Last edited by dok; October 21st, 2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old October 21st, 2013, 09:59 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - Round 2 Posted

It's heat of battle so it's only one card placed by the person placin first, then alternating.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
It's heat of battle so it's only one card placed by the person placin first, then alternating.
It's explained in the OP.
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:01 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
After both armies are chosen, the players will take turns placing a card's worth of figures on the map. Figures may not be placed on glyphs or adjacent to opponent's figures. When placing squads, each squad figure placed that turn must be within three clear sight spaces of all other squad figures placed that turn.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I fixed the text.

Note that the player who places second automatically wins initiative in the first round.
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:25 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

The map that my link takes me to is the same thread that I played Kinseth in last round. Is it supposed to be like that?
Edit: ANY link I click on takes me to the map where I played kinseth

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old October 21st, 2013, 10:27 PM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
The map that my link takes me to is the same thread that I played Kinseth in last round. Is it supposed to be like that?
Sign-in to the game, then click the Logout button in the chat menu at the top right.

Try opening the map again and you should be fine. Remember when you leave a match to logout instead of closing the browser.

Old October 22nd, 2013, 10:56 AM

TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker TheLegendaryIrishSword knows what's in an order marker

LOL Always gotta get matched up against Dok. What is this? *Sobs* Heat of Battle.....how fitting.

The Legendary Irish Sword
Old October 23rd, 2013, 10:05 AM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

Soundwarp and I will be playing at 9pm EST tomorrow. I chose his Ashras and he chose his zombies.

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old October 23rd, 2013, 12:29 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

If we get really far in and I get put in would I take his record?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old October 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816 View Post
If we get really far in and I get put in would I take his record?
No, only way you get into the playoffs is if you are 3-0 as a Sub, just being a sub and you get into the tournament round 2, doesn't mean that you would be in round 3 also(Should there be a drop out after round 2 and the numbers are even without the sub.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events