Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old September 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Online 'Scape Season 10 - CONGRATS TO VEGIETARIAN18

Online Heroscape Season 10

If you win your game, report the results HERE.

Round 1 Matchups
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 Matchups
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to newly updated videos below:
Spoiler Alert!
Using an online voice chat utility, such as Skype or Google Hangouts, improves the playing experience considerably.

This season, each round will be a different format out of the four explained below. Each player will submit two 455 point armies with a maximum of 16 figures each for the event. VC allowed, no Marvel. You may not use the same army card in both armies. Standard 24-space startzone rules apply.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers. The playoffs will reuse the four formats in random order.

Formats (will not necessarily be used in this order):
  • Capture the Flag
    Spoiler Alert!
  • Treasure Quest
    Spoiler Alert!
  • Pick Your Poison - Kill-'em-All
    Spoiler Alert!
  • Heat of Battle
    Spoiler Alert!
Treasure Glyphs:
Spoiler Alert!

League Details and Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

PRIZES: The winner this season receives a set of 12 of our very cool custom Heroscape dice.
Spoiler Alert!

Also, Soundwarp SG-1 has generously offered to award the winner a choice of one out of three different repainted figures.

Players in the event:
  1. arrow grut
  2. awesomeunleashed
  3. Bengi
  4. C$$
  5. dok
  6. Dysole
  7. Filthy the Clown
  8. Finn
  9. Foudzing
  10. greygnarl
  11. Heroscaper Guy
  12. infectedsloth
  13. Ixe
  14. jcustar07
  15. Keepcalmanddrafthulk
  16. kevindola
  17. Kinseth
  18. marrowick
  19. MegaSilver
  20. n00b
  21. Rexmax2
  22. ScapeRaider
  23. Soundwarp SG-1
  24. Thelegendaryirishsword
  25. vegies dad
  26. vegietarian18
  27. Wanderer999
  28. William099
Subs:
  1. Eraguy816

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; November 24th, 2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: title only
Old September 26th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online 'Scape Season 10 - SIGNUPS UNTIL 10/13/13

FYI for those getting a little tired of Bring 2: Season 11 will NOT have it.

Old September 26th, 2013, 05:44 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Note that the time control rules have been updated after the discussion on the season 9 thread. You cannot take a game to time until at least 75 minutes have passed, and if the time gap spreads to 60 minutes, you can claim a win even if you are behind on points.

Also, note that Soundwarp-SG1 is awesome.
Old September 26th, 2013, 06:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Will need to think a bit more after the disaster that was last season (or just not think too hard about it since that usually ends better for me ^_^). I'm to assume that the map that isn't used for each round is the one that will be used for the playoff round correct?

~Dysole, liking the change it up format
Old September 26th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Will need to think a bit more after the disaster that was last season (or just not think too hard about it since that usually ends better for me ^_^). I'm to assume that the map that isn't used for each round is the one that will be used for the playoff round correct?

~Dysole, liking the change it up format
Correct, one map for each format will be used in the regular season and the other in the playoffs.

Old September 26th, 2013, 06:22 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I like cake

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old September 26th, 2013, 08:22 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'll be sitting this one out, since I'm already in two other events, but it looks like fun.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 26th, 2013, 08:29 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'll be sitting this one out, since I'm already in two other events, but it looks like fun.
No Dice for you.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 29th, 2015, 12:40 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
No Dice for you.
Me neither

Last edited by vegietarian18; December 29th, 2015 at 12:50 PM. Reason: you should have clarified that this applied to all players
Old September 27th, 2013, 11:36 AM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Coward
Old September 26th, 2013, 08:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'll have pictures of the repaints up sometime next week.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 26th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thinking of armies...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events