Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2012, 08:10 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker
Re: Oct 13th Louisville NHSD With Prizes!

I'll be there.

The last several General Wars, I've always gone with Einar. I'm going to try something different this time.

Valkrill as a separate general, hmm. Sounds like someone is wanting to run Havech Eradicators or Nicholas/Thralls. Eradicators ate up pretty much every army they faced in MLH Season 2, so they definitely have my attention.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Question: Do Uncommons count as an extra card for each one? I would say yes, since you have to have a seperate card for each one you use.
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:18 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Question: Do Uncommons count as an extra card for each one? I would say yes, since you have to have a seperate card for each one you use.
I'm assuming that's the case since they are functionally like Unique Heroes in all other aspects.

Old September 17th, 2012, 09:06 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes uncommons are separate cards. Thus 5x fen hydra or 6x iron golem are legal options.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 18th, 2012, 12:23 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
I can see Deroche doing that, Anubians x7 with Khosumet or something along those lines. But really, when is Deroche not in the über-competitive mood?
Yeah, the army is something like that. Speaking of wolves, if we ever do a 680 point event, I'm running Wolves of Badrux4/Werewolf Lordx2/Raelin.

And of course I'm always super competitive, so if I stick with my non-played build, I'll have to settle for being competitive with a B rated army.

Last edited by Deroche; September 18th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old September 18th, 2012, 08:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I'll be there, of course. Got a bunch of armies laid out as well; gonna be hard to choose a general.

I'll bring the map Fossil again, unless we have a need for something different.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 22nd, 2012, 12:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Could I suggest or request:

The Hotway or the Highway by heroscaper2010
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

and

Convolution 2.0 by Black_Charos
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (no trees), 1 FotA

To be used at your event?

Thanks, HS2010!
Old September 22nd, 2012, 02:05 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Guess what? We are starting to harvest crops now.

So what does that mean? A 90% chance I will be there.

HS2010, if I do get to make it, I'll bring one or both of those maps (so long it's okay with Deroche).
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Those both look like good maps.

It occurred to me that rather than a 4-card limit, a minimum of half your points (in this case 300+) being heroes is probably a better restriction. There are a few armies that hinders (namely 4th xA Bunch), while others fit right in (it also knocks out one of my possible armies, but there are other options for that General, so I'm OK with it). We still have plenty of time to work on armies (and you can still play 5x Hydra if you want), so what do you think?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:42 PM

I'm fine with that.

But, this is up to Marcus, and either way do it works.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:13 PM
What A Daseline

Those maps are fine.

Don't have an opinion either way on the army stuff -- both of the builds I'm considering meet the 300 point hero criteria, so I say require both at least 4 cards AND 300 points worth of Heroes...oh look, I have an opinion! Anyway, if the goal is to encourage more hero use and less squadscape, that's always a good thing.

Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM

Well guess what now?

I WILL BE THERE!!!

My dad just gave me confirmation that I could go!

Now I need to the the General prizes straightened out...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day