Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 21st, 2010, 10:48 AM

Berning22 has disabled reputation
Star Wars Custom Cards

I was wondering if anyone has created rectangular cards for the custom star wars figures? The ones that would fit into normal card sleeves.

Also, is there a place where I can download all of the Star Wars Custom cards from one file? Or a file that has a lot of the custom figs.

Thank you in advance for any assistance. My son is very excited to try out Heroscape with Star Wars figures.

Berning22

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards