Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 30th, 2008, 08:51 AM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker
Indy NHSD Tune-up Sept. 27th

Calling all Indy Scapers. I am looking to run a warm up event for the upcoming NHSD on October 18th. I would like to have the event on the Southside (Greenwood area), exact location to be determined by number of participants. My first choice is the Game Preserve in Greenwood, as they carry Heroscape and are interested in building up the games following, but their space is limited.

My plan is to run 540 point armies, and have a swiss event, similar to those run at GenCon.

I know this isn't a very detailed first post (no maps etc.), but I want to get the word out and gauge the interest and expected attendance. Please post your likelihood of attendance and I'll start to build a list and get other details worked out.
Old August 30th, 2008, 01:41 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Indy NHSD Tune-up Sept. 27th

Sorry I've got a pre existing engagement that day, but I am full of for Indy NHSD on 10/18. I guess we should talk about a location for that day. I was thinking that maybe we could call the Ram, downtown, and see if we could use the back room. I am pretty sure kids would be allow.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking Scape, good food, and great beer for those htat want some. Does it get any better?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old August 30th, 2008, 02:50 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Sorry I've got a pre existing engagement that day, but I am full of for Indy NHSD on 10/18. I guess we should talk about a location for that day. I was thinking that maybe we could call the Ram, downtown, and see if we could use the back room. I am pretty sure kids would be allow.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking Scape, good food, and great beer for those htat want some. Does it get any better?

Good food! Heroscape! BEER!

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

I'm in Indy as well and have got a small desire to drive all the way to Louisville for a tournament. If we can make it closer count me in.

BTW wdgrant, I talked with the guy at Game Preserve as well. He mentioned someone trying to set up a weekly Heroscape gatherings on Wednesdays. Was that you talking to him? I spoke with him about 1 week ago.

Game Preserve is great when they have their double points months like this month. I took advantage of that greatly.

</IMG>
Old August 31st, 2008, 01:25 AM

C.L. has disabled reputation

Hey, Wdgrant sigh me up, I might have a friend or two who could come too
Old August 31st, 2008, 09:59 AM
Disinfretinated

mecha frog knows what's in an order marker mecha frog knows what's in an order marker

We have multiple sporting events scheduled for the 27th but are free in the early evening that day and on the 28th. Also, right now I am planning on Louisville for NHSD.

m.frog
Old September 1st, 2008, 11:24 AM

C.L. has disabled reputation

Just letting you guys know, there will be a prize for the winner.
Old September 13th, 2008, 10:27 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I'm giving this thread a bit of a bump, and hoping for some more response. Unfortunately, if we don't get at least a few folks committed to being there, I may have to cancel.

If that is the case, Hahnarama, I think the Ram could be a great location for NHSD. I had originally planned to go down to Louisville, but that may not work logistically now, so I'm happy to pitch in and help with a local event.
Old September 14th, 2008, 08:57 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry dude I'm going to Louisville with "The Frog Family".

I got an invite from the Ohio Valley guys, plus no one seemed to be too interested in an Indy event.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:05 PM

rickert is surprisingly tart

I am interested in playing but the southside of Indy and points south of that are probably too far for me. I live in Anderson but would be willing to go downtown Indy and points north and east of there.
Old October 19th, 2008, 11:37 AM

rickert is surprisingly tart

Is there nothing currently scheduled for central Indiana?

I'd host one in Anderson but have almost no other players locally so it seems silly for everyone to drive up here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events