Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 25th, 2024, 12:59 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Classic, C3V/SoV, Haslab, Renegade, Oh My!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I love the SoV and C3V, but the question of economics also starts playing into it. Looking at Pathfinder and D&D pre painted packs, the priced become eye watering. I even priced out some unpainted bones minis and to pick up 9 figures you could be looking at 27-45 bucks for 3 squads.

If I'm dropping money into AoA, hard to justify the extra work, time and money for even more scape. I mean I will pick up key and interesting units, but I doubt my common pool will expand. I can see more proxy in the future as the KoW pull double duty as blackgaard.
100% agree. I will not be able to keep up with purchasing both. I'd love to see the units in production with VC get finished though, I already have most of them.

And then to the another point, if Renegade flops this and it's dead in 2 years I'd love to continue with VC. Maybe they've got waves ready to release in the wings and they're just waiting to see how AoA goes
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:14 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic, C3V/SoV, Haslab, Renegade, Oh My!

I'm sticking with customs I think. It's easy enough for me to 3d print stuff and I'm not going to be competing in the store championships. So... I don't think my world changes a whole lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion