Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 18th, 2010, 08:40 PM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation
Dungeon 1 The lair Master Set 3

Al last I have managed to kill bastard Troll in Dungeon 1: ROOM 1 The Lair in Master Set 3, with Tandros and Ana, but unfortunately Eravavan is dead under the water...
Can I continue in the room 2 with Tandros and Ana or I have to re-play the first room ?
Old July 18th, 2010, 08:42 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dungeon 1 The lair Master Set 3

Yes, you may still continue onto Room 2.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 18th, 2010, 08:43 PM

mnguy12000 Woo who?

nope dead as dead can be for the poor fellow, however you do continue with what you ended the fight with, some people say you can use the revive potion to bring him back, totally up to you on whether you do that or not.

I have beaten him 3 times while saving him, so I never had to deal with using the potion on him.
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:16 PM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation

Have a look here page 21:

"Player 1 must accomplish the victory conditions of each room before venturing into the next room."

and here page 24:

"Player 1’s Goal: Player 1 must try to save Erevan from drowning by the beginning of Round 5. Player 1 must also defeat the Feral Troll to advance into the next room."

Now it is essential to understand what does "TRY" mean in this context....

Old July 19th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker View Post
Now it is essential to understand what does "TRY" mean in this context....
In the same way that air is essential for breathing?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 7th, 2011, 03:02 PM

crossgrain knows what's in an order marker crossgrain knows what's in an order marker

Quick question regarding this scenario and similar circumstances to the OP:

My son and I finally got around to wanting to play through the campaign. I took the adventurers, he took the 'bad guys'. Anyway, the rules state that Player 2 cannot activate the glyph (water-filled cage containing Erevan Sunshadow), but is his Feral Troll allowed to occupy the space on which the glyph rests (basically stand on the glyph)?

We played it as if he could, but we had a fairly long discussion about it, and thought we'd ask just to be sure.

Oh, and I didn't manage to kill the troll until my first turn of Round 5. Erevan Sunshadow won't be joining us for the rest of the trip - apparently he had just a little too much to drink.

Old October 7th, 2011, 06:41 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossgrain View Post
Quick question regarding this scenario and similar circumstances to the OP:

My son and I finally got around to wanting to play through the campaign. I took the adventurers, he took the 'bad guys'. Anyway, the rules state that Player 2 cannot activate the glyph (water-filled cage containing Erevan Sunshadow), but is his Feral Troll allowed to occupy the space on which the glyph rests (basically stand on the glyph)?

We played it as if he could, but we had a fairly long discussion about it, and thought we'd ask just to be sure.

Oh, and I didn't manage to kill the troll until my first turn of Round 5. Erevan Sunshadow won't be joining us for the rest of the trip - apparently he had just a little too much to drink.

Yes, the troll can block the glyph, and in further scenarios the same is true. Keep in mind that player 2's heroes can't reveal treasure glyphs, but they can surely pick up face-up treasure glyphs dropped by dead heroes!

And it sucks that you didn't get to Erevan. The first room is (IMO) the hardest, but the rest of The Ancient Sanctum isn't exactly a cake-walk either.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 7th, 2011, 09:47 PM

crossgrain knows what's in an order marker crossgrain knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
Yes, the troll can block the glyph, and in further scenarios the same is true. Keep in mind that player 2's heroes can't reveal treasure glyphs, but they can surely pick up face-up treasure glyphs dropped by dead heroes!

And it sucks that you didn't get to Erevan. The first room is (IMO) the hardest, but the rest of The Ancient Sanctum isn't exactly a cake-walk either.
Appreciate the clarification! As much as I'd like to blame the dice, my son really played the troll well. He charged in, retreated to regenerate, and eventually wound up on the glyph. I think I just got out-played.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's