Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old June 6th, 2018, 11:30 AM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Amazing Thrift Store Find

SO I was out hoping to find some Heroscape because i Just got back into it, and we all know stuff isnt cheap anymore.

I really had no expectation of finding anything, but was hoping to maybe find the Magic sets or something on clearance somewhere.

I happened to stop by this video/thrift store in town and right on the floor near the entrance was a bin FULL of Heroscape figures for $1 each. The guy sold me the whole bin for $20. No cards, but check out what was in the bin.

Finding the Eisenwien set was insane to me, because thats the ONE set I wanted to have again the most.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_6659.jpeg (149.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6658.jpeg (143.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6657.jpeg (147.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6656.jpeg (138.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6655.jpeg (130.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_6654.jpeg (128.1 KB, 8 views)

Old June 6th, 2018, 11:35 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Amazing Thrift Store Find

Hell that's a great find. You don't need cards for commons but otherwise just print out a card. Done. What a steal.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old June 6th, 2018, 11:40 AM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

Yup thats the plan, gonna print out what I need. There was also a bunch of doubles from Swarm in there.

Old June 6th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What a find! Is most of the terrain there, too?

Your return was meant to be!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:05 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I never think to check the thrift stores in my town. Ugh!
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
What a find! Is most of the terrain there, too?

Your return was meant to be!

No, the terrain you see is just my master set, the lot was just figures, a couple turn markers and wound markers and dice. No cards or terrain.

Old June 6th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well it's a great find. Congrats!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice find
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:28 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Wow.... that's a pretty bloody amazing find there, chap!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:50 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I gave up on searching my local thrift stores a while ago, but every time I see posts like this it incentivizes me to begin checking for any HeroScape stuff again. That's a great find!
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:53 PM

Yeah, the crazy thing is in the last 6-7 years since I stopped I havent once come across anything Heroscape at any thrift store, and I go to them pretty regularly. Now the WEEK I get back into the game and buy a RotV set, I come across a bin of this stuff. The Universe is weird.

Old June 7th, 2018, 11:49 AM

i can at least use the extra ROTV figures for their bases for C3V figures.

Last edited by Talyn; June 9th, 2018 at 10:09 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales