Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 24th, 2012, 07:10 PM

Kurgan2001 is surprisingly tart
I need some help

I head a small group here near Gallup New Mexico. We are five players in all (2 girls and 3 guys) all over the age of 18. The problem is 2 of our players a guy and a girl come from Albuquerque, New Mexcio to play but the girl (I can't name her for obvious reasons we will call her Tish) Has really begun to make the other players uncomfertable. Now we all like a gross joke or two, or even borderline dirty, but Tish's are really bad and it is not just that either. We have a little, contest once an awhile of who can create the best custom character. (The prize is usuually a nice bottle of wine if 21 or ver) Now a slightly naughty character is ok as long as the persons naughty bits are covered and their powers are not too suggestive. Now Tish started out reasonably enough with girls in bikinis etc. We would all just kind of nod and say "ok" and nobody gave it anymore thought. Then she stated putting nude girls on her cards and I had to talk to her. I took aside and just told her to tone down all the sex stuff and that it was makeing my other players uncomfertable. Well ofcourse she storms in the room and asks eveery one if it bothers them...for somereason no one backs me up and I seem like a jerk. It has only gotten worse since then now she frequently brings "Adult Materiel" to games and has even exposed herself a couple of times. I've tried being polite and my other players talk about her behind her back saying how they wish she would just leave. I want to kick her out of the group but I know I will at least lose 2 players maybee more. I know for some guys this may not seem like a big problem a pretty girl being perverted, but this is a serious problem for me. So I ask you how can I either get her to stop and keep my group or get rid of her without losing my group?
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: I need some help

If your other players are too spineless to be forward about it and back you up then you either have to risk losing some players to get rid of her or just live with it.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:13 PM

You know that was the answere I somehow knew I was going to get and sadly I thought for myself.
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:15 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If you let her go you are going to lose her and the guy she comes with..if she stays then you lose the other two players and will be less likely to get others to join your group or at least stay in your group. And if they did stay it would be for the wrong reasons.

Simple math.
Old January 24th, 2012, 08:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hey Kurgan, I know exactly which girl you're talking about. We had problems with her here posting risque images that pretty much nobody here was comfortable with, and she eventually got banned.

Can't believe I knew who you were talking about right off the bat, haha!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community/member.php?u=3543

EDIT: Even creepier is that the last topic she made has the exact same title as this one.
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:17 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

She was the first person I thought of too but thought that was way too much of a coincidence LOL
Old January 24th, 2012, 09:56 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
She was the first person I thought of too but thought that was way too much of a coincidence LOL
Same city.
Old February 10th, 2012, 05:52 PM

Well I have been away for some time, but as soon as I got back I looked at all the messages everyone left....I was pleased with my decision. I tried to be polite; I was as nice as I could possibly be, but I was pretty mad this last time she showed up to game she brought a "mens magazine" with her that she had sent in some adult photos to... so I basicaly asked her to leave and not return....She threw a fit and as expected I lost 3 other players (her and two of the guys). Jim did not say anyhting at all he won't return my calls so I assume he is gone. Alex well he said all kinds of things to me in an e-mail, to the effect of "I was just mad cause she was not interested in me in a sexual way" and "How nice it was to see a strong woman." I chalked that up to he wanted to really get in her pants and was mad because I asked her to leave. Then thanks to Lord Pyre I looked up her name on this site and saw it was banned so I started searching other sites for her e-mail address (she had given it to me ages ago) I saw that she has a page on myspace page which I assume tha she is using to post som of her perverted stuff. Now I am all about freedom of speach and free thought but, thre is simply a line to the garbage I will put up with.
sorry for the edit just wanted to vent and to really show how perverted she was.
Old February 10th, 2012, 06:29 PM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

Well congratulations for standing up to her. Sorry you had to lose most of your group over it but she was probably the only reason they were there in the first place.

L.K.R.
Old February 10th, 2012, 07:41 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

This has to be one of the funniest threads on HSers. I'm dying here. The men's magazine part...you can't make up stuff that good!
Old February 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
This has to be one of the funniest threads on HSers. I'm dying here. The men's magazine part...you can't make up stuff that good!
If only his playing group wasn't destroyed... From his eyes it's not funny at all.
Old February 12th, 2012, 12:42 AM

Thank you Kaemon Awa! While it may be funny to some it just made me uncomfertable and I may have lost some players, but in the long run I will (hopefully) have a group again and it will be known that I don't put up with that garbage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion