Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old March 3rd, 2013, 05:09 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Hey guys. My spring holiday is from the 17th to the 23rd of this month. Would any of you want to gather for a scape day at some point in there?
We're flexible. Possibly even could do a mid-week thing, if you wanted to.

Let us know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 15th, 2013, 02:57 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Hey guys. My spring holiday is from the 17th to the 23rd of this month. Would any of you want to gather for a scape day at some point in there?
We're flexible. Possibly even could do a mid-week thing, if you wanted to.

Let us know.
Weekends work better for me, but I can manage lol mini tourney anyone?

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old May 29th, 2013, 04:25 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

Hello! New to Heroscape and located Los Angeles (Venice), CA.
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltaylor View Post
Welcome! We haven't gotten together in a little while now, but this is definitely the place to be on the lookout for our next gathering. Perhaps with summer coming up some of us will have more time to think about planning a new gameday. hivelord? Leo? any of you other guys? What say ye?

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:41 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Welcome! We haven't gotten together in a little while now, but this is definitely the place to be on the lookout for our next gathering. Perhaps with summer coming up some of us will have more time to think about planning a new gameday. hivelord? Leo? any of you other guys? What say ye?
I'm down. My weekends are pretty busy for the first part of the summer but weekdays are more open so far. We should get something going.

Always awesome having new recruits.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old June 4th, 2013, 11:16 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'm down. My weekends are pretty busy for the first part of the summer but weekdays are more open so far. We should get something going.

Always awesome having new recruits.
I'm free weekends, just need to know a head of time to get the day off. Haven't played in forever. Lets get something going.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old June 10th, 2013, 02:49 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Sorry; was out of town there for a few days.

So, anyone want to float an idea for what would be a good weekend? There are probably some weekends I couldn't do, but not too many. How about you guys? What specific dates would be good, or bad?

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old June 18th, 2013, 12:35 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

Venice
Old August 15th, 2013, 02:46 AM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Hello gang,
It's that time of year again.
I'm looking at October 19th, a Saturday,
to hold our SoCal Slaughter 2013.
Let me know of any problems with this
and mark your calendars.
Also, I'm selling my nephew's Heroscape collection
on eBay. It's complete except for the Arrow Gruts,
Protectors of Ullar and the Swog Rider. Some doubles
or triples. The master and expansion sets will be packaged
together but everything else will be one auction per
army card. All will have the "Buy It Now" option.
It'll take me most of Sunday, 8/18/2013, to place online.
I hope this link will work to show you the items I'll be selling,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hookahsmoke/...&_trksid=p3686
My user name is hookahsmoke.
Old August 15th, 2013, 02:26 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Darn. It looks like I'll have a quidditch tournament that day. I may have to miss it again this year. :/

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old August 19th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
I'm looking at October 19th, a Saturday,
to hold our SoCal Slaughter 2013.
Is that NHSD? I can never keep track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
Also, I'm selling my nephew's Heroscape collection
on eBay. It's complete except for the Arrow Gruts,
Protectors of Ullar and the Swog Rider. Some doubles
or triples. The master and expansion sets will be packaged
together but everything else will be one auction per
army card. All will have the "Buy It Now" option.
It'll take me most of Sunday, 8/18/2013, to place online.
I hope this link will work to show you the items I'll be selling,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hookahsmoke/...&_trksid=p3686
Well, I don't see anything yet, but perhaps you're not done getting it entered yet.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 22nd, 2013, 01:58 PM

WreakLoosE has disabled reputation

hay guys.. anybody home??? been getting that summertime itch to get some scape going anybody interested??

Don't worry, This will only hurt a little. But for you.. I will try to make it hurt worse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers